PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 08:58:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Smells like home

Started by Darling SilverDodger,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling SilverDodger

Post a thing or smell that reminds you of home... kid or adult

Banana pudding. my grandmother's as a kid yummy  !@!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

kandykitty20012

Tara

Don't let Tokens play this game...I don't wanna hear about her funky bathroom odors.  :))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2007, 08:44:03 AM
Don't let Tokens play this game...I don't wanna hear about her funky bathroom odors.  :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Darling SilverDodger

Homer!.. Sending Tara around to help clean  :;' :))
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

TmT

Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2007, 08:44:03 AM
:%# I can play...

Ok.. uh... lets see...

Oh, I got one: Thanksgivin--turkey and fixins...Mom always makin my fav pound cake---as a child I love lickin the spoon <shut up Tara>

Tara

This game isn't about lickin...it's about smells..yanno odors ...Gawddddddddddd

TmT

Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2007, 01:11:14 PM
This game isn't about lickin...it's about smells..yanno odors ...Gawddddddddddd
I know... rofl.. I said the dang turkey and fixins..... smellin da turkey and fixens cookin/bakin... the cake was jus a bonus...  lickin da spoon... house smellin all Thanksgivinie(rofl made up word)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on April 17, 2007, 01:31:20 PM
FDS?   :)) :)) :))

Your house smells like FDS?   LMAO  I knew I forgot to bring that home with me.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2007, 01:32:08 PM

do you know what fds is for a man.... Funky Di@K Smell... <<fallin out my chair lmao>>  omg....that is halirious... he's admittin his wienner smells.....  oh gawd, Homer is too funny... Tara... I now understand why ur reluctant to put put somethin in your mouth... lol

Ok... uh.. I say pretty green grass (( Instructions say it can be a "thing" or "smell") so I go with when I see pretty green lawn........

Chata *#$% up

Beans and Chili cooking............. yummmm  ?.?  ?.?  :)))

TmT

:{:  ?.?  ?.?  ?.? Sounds like no..no.. smells like somethin stinks in your home.... all that beans causes gas..

Bacon.... oh my.... mmmmmmmm  bacon fryin.... I luv it... early morn...breakfast, mom cookin and I wake up smellin bacon...mmmmm mmmm mmmmmm

Chata *#$% up

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm bacon and beans yummmmmmmm cooked in a slow cooker overnight.  :)))

TmT

Ham hocks cooked w/beans in slow cooker all night.... lol

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 19, 2007, 02:01:05 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2007, 01:32:08 PM

do you know what fds is for a man.... Funky Di@K Smell... <<fallin out my chair lmao>>  omg....that is halirious... he's admittin his wienner smells.....  oh gawd, Homer is too funny... Tara... I now understand why ur reluctant to put put somethin in your mouth... l

OMG to funny........... :)) :)) :))

Fresh brewed coffee :##

Darling SilverDodger

Home-made bread ... my aunt's home... yummy with her home made jam and butter

Tara

TmT

Smell fresh bread bakin/rolls......... mom throwin down in the kitchen :)

Darling SilverDodger

Banana bread... my mother-in-law's home  :##

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview