PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 11:58:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Name that kid

Started by Darling SilverDodger,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling SilverDodger

"OK We all red the joke 'An Indian boy and His name' .. what ever happened the night the kid was  conceived is what the kid is named after ..

[example given : Three Inch Quickie, Run with beer]

Bored with nothing on TV
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

swamp

Tara

I don't know what happened the night my parents had sex.  :-\

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on April 20, 2007, 05:15:59 PM
I don't know what happened the night my parents had sex.  :-\

OMG  :)) :))

Tara

Read the rules Monkey  >:D

Quote from: SilverDodger on April 20, 2007, 12:38:33 PM
"OK We all red the joke 'An Indian boy and His name' .. what ever happened the night you were conceived is what you are named after" for a kid..

[example given : Three Inch Quickie, Run with beer]

Bored with nothing on TV

Monkey

Ms.Behavin

Tara

How do you know the rubber was broken?  :-\

Monkey

Ms.Behavin

Darling SilverDodger

How about a rule change for this game.. Name that kid..  what ever happened the night the kid was conceived is what the kid is named after

NY Blackout   ""
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Tara

Darling SilverDodger

kandykitty20012

shouldnt of had that one more drink...... :)))

Darling SilverDodger

Monkey

Monkey

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview