PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 12:07:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tuesday Down Time

Started by teresa_aaron,

Previous topic - Next topic

teresa_aaron

Pogo did not have down time today for updates. And I thought they were removing Texas Hold'em today what is going on anyone know.. Teresa

tokiehog

nuttin....nuttin cant find nuttin new nowhere this morning...i guess everyone is busy doing whatever they do.....o well i get back to making my baked beans....yes i am going to take the caps of them so they not shoot after they are eaten....lol...have a good day all.. :;'

teresa_aaron

laurenj

from pogo news:(free site)

BREAKING NEWS!
Pogo's scheduled maintenance downtime moved to Wednesday this week!
| April 24, 2007
Please note that Pogo's weekly scheduled maintenance window has been moved to Wednesday 25th, while major updates are made to the site. This includes the reorganisation of Pogo's poker games, as previously reported. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this might cause.

zeboo

Quote from: laurenj on April 24, 2007, 05:39:34 AM
from pogo news:(free site)

BREAKING NEWS!
Pogo's scheduled maintenance downtime moved to Wednesday this week!
| April 24, 2007
Please note that Pogo's weekly scheduled maintenance window has been moved to Wednesday 25th, while major updates are made to the site. This includes the reorganisation of Pogo's poker games, as previously reported. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this might cause.

oh yeah do it on badge day sure pogo  :%#

vasunlover

Figures....and no doubt something will go wrong :((

supermondeb

BadgeBabe

Quote from: vasunlover on April 24, 2007, 07:23:22 AM
Figures....and no doubt something will go wrong :((

Yep, it will. You know they will have servers go down all day long. At least this week's challenges aren't in the difficult range. Might as well grin and bear it. I just hope they don't change all downtime to Tuesaday nights.. Know what I mean, fellow auto users?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview