This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Forums

Started by ronandamee1,

Previous topic - Next topic

ronandamee1

Anyone a member of any interesting forums(other than this one). I would like to join a few but my mind draws blank when I go to look for something. I am into alot of things so any input would be great. This was my first forum and I really like it here(not looking to leave). Just want something else.

Element

SoaringUSAEagle

Simple Machines  (Makers of this forum)  http://www.simplemachines.org/

Very nice community.

Maelstrom

I've been to a few before this one. I can't remember the site name but there's one for a program called RealBot. It's a program you run on Half-Life's: Counter-Strike to play a LAN or Server game with bots(computer-controlled characters) that have AI. Probably one of the best bots around for this game, and the best to train yourself before you take on people from the internet.

Another very good forum i've been to recently is at www.nightshiver.com
If your into Diablo 2 or the Expansion, then this site might be interesting. Blizzard has Ladders for this game, mostly for Closed(which your character is stored on their servers, and not your pc) where your ranked among the rest.
Well this site does a totally different ladder presentation. It is based solely on duelling. Legitimate or otherwise, there's all types of duelling ladders here. Something Blizzard doesn't really care for, but player killing has been around forever and this site captures it nicely.
Find out what to equip a character in duels, and what works best. Since the release of version 1.10 there is alot of information to divulge, and hacking a character will make your mind boggle.

DEBKARLAR

type in forums and your intrest in google, Example : forums, hunting

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview