Main Menu

Any new 14 day trials?

Started by Scarlett,

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlett

Anyone got any new 14 day free trials?  The ones with no CC?  Thanks

Please post if you do thank you. :^* :OO :^*

fiz

I think Pogo only offers them at certain times during the year. So, your best luck would be to wait till pogo decides to give 2 weeks free pass to CP. It'll bee mentioned on the free website.

ICER

O0  thanks aqua..7 days free, right after the 14 days expired for me with most of my sub-accounts..plus you get 10,000tokens..very nice info :D

Scarlett

:^*
:!!

Thanks very much if I have my math right I should be able to run out and renew this before it expires by redoing it on the last day:)  That way I can get 14 days out of some of the names. :D

Scarlett

sorry no double use :(    >>:D   I just got a few extra names built up and I can't even add those up yet. 

Claiken

its such crap that you cant use paypal for the monthly, but can for the yearly. whats teh difference, seriously? its longer, & more $, but so what? payment is payment. I have a credit card but dont feel comfortable using it on the internet. through paypal I can use my checking account.

im a university student and dont have time to play during school, so like 5 months out of the yearly would be a waste.

Scarlett

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview