PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 03:02:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother Season 8

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilovemyweims

I think this season looks like it will be fun!!  i like the twist, with there enemys!!

Fluffy756

Have to agree there got to be more then about 5.00 stole. When the other two keep asking her she just didn't say a word. I don't care much for daughter but I do believe the father will stay around. I was watching the big brother afterdark, he said he going to follow Dr.Will (plan) not win anything keep low key. But I do see  daughter really don't want him there but when time comes she will use him.

basketcase

OMG, I can't believe the guy airing his dirty laundry all over America, :ooo, Wtf, boy are we going to have a cat fight??? (O+O) and I absolutely love the twist. Again big brother will have us all (Expecting the Unexpected)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Tara

I can't believe you guys didn't comment on the slowwwwwwww baywatch butter performance.  :))   I figured the girls with the hair would win.  <:>

Kali (is that her name?) did good by nominating who she did, she had nothing to go by. I like her alliance and she did good for being 1st HOH.

That Jen chick was freaking out over her goofy picture. camera.gif  It was bad.   :)))

Can't wait until the backstabbing dirty playing begins.   :)))

Homer

Ms.Behavin

LMFAO @ that girl crying over her picture. That's tooooooo funny!  :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

I already know who wins POV on Tuesday, but I won't say. If you want to know go here and look at the pictures at the top of the page.   http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

If you scroll down the page you will see where people type out what's going on in the Live Threads.  Good spoiler site for this show.

Thanks to Torn for posting it last season.  :D

Tara

OMG...LMAO  Read the second sentence of 1:25AM BBT at what Eric's been doing.   :))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 09, 2007, 08:48:31 AM

LMFAO! I am so snagging that picture.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Quote from: Tara on July 09, 2007, 08:58:56 AM
OMG...LMAO  Read the second sentence of 1:25AM BBT at what Eric's been doing.   :))
Are you sure that's not Monkey?  :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

LMAO...It might be Monkey..that's why we don't see him very much. He's on BB8 doing the dirty deed.  :)))

This Eric dude is the one who was picked as Americas Favorite. We're suppose to tell him what to do. Did we tell him he could do that?  :)))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 09, 2007, 10:01:42 AM
LMAO...It might be Monkey..that's why we don't see him very much. He's on BB8 doing the dirty deed.  :)))

This Eric dude is the one who was picked as Americas Favorite. We're suppose to tell him what to do. Did we tell him he could do that?  :)))
LMFAO @ Monkey and his "dirty deed"  :)) :)) :))  :oo :oo

Torn2pieces

I Like Dick so far - Please, don't make fun of my sentence as it can be taken a different way, lmao. 

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on July 10, 2007, 01:07:52 PM
I Like Dick so far - Please, don't make fun of my sentence as it can be taken a different way, lmao. 

LMFAO!!!   That's good to know.

Sorry Torn, I just couldn't help it.   :)))

Ilovemyweims

ok ive decieded jen is this years Janelle and i already cant stand her!! 

Tara

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on July 10, 2007, 01:12:06 PM
ok ive decieded jen is this years Janelle and i already cant stand her!! 

Do you mean Jessica? Because Jessica is the whiny voiced blonde one that thinks she's all that. She's one of the enemies. Jen is the one in Ms B's avatar.

Torn2pieces

Jessica reminds me of Holly, anyone remember her? An annoying twit. Her voice grates my spine......

Ms.Behavin

I can't stand Jen or Jessica. I was LMFAO the other day! Jessica was in the DR and she is making a comment on the Butter challenge and she says "I was like saying go blue team! Ya know cause were like the blue team."  LMFAO! Nooooooo....... You must be kidding. I thought you were routing for the other team.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview