PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 06:24:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badges for No Limit Texas Hold Em

Started by sd1619,

Previous topic - Next topic

sd1619

After the update this morning, I went into No Limit and got the rank 10, 20, 30 & 40 badge.  I'm not sure about rank 50 yet, because in my profile, it says I'm at 49 of 49, but another place says I'm 49 of 50.

aquamarin

Tara

I got 4 badges also...My stats still stay I'm 49 of 49 and my icon on the table say im 49 of 50. I'm glad I didn't lose my progress from when it first came out. Thanks for letting us know, I would of never went to go check.

Tracey

did u have to play rated games tara ? as im on rank 22 and i havent got rank 10 and 20 badge

Tara

I played the game the first couple days it came out, and no I didn't play rated. I double browsed and got as high as I could go really quick.  Then when they said you had to play 4 people rated in No Limit rooms ...I went and played rated but I never went above rank 49, but I was winning all my games. But I did get 4 badges when I clicked in a room this morning. I didn't have to play the game.

I just noticed in the game award badge, they did change it to badges for Rank 10 20 30 40 50 instead of 20 40 60 80 99.

Tracey

yea i saw that and thanks for the info ..as i went into a lobby and opened a game i got my 2 rank badges . u dont need to play rated games .. phew!!!! thanks again tara

also i see now that they have changed the bidding part differently and they have put a spin sign in also ..so u have to get 4 wins for a spin ..

Ebonite

Same for me - At rank 49.

I got to rank 49, playing rated games, so I've got a little red dot. I got the first four badges, but I have no idea what the deal is with the last badge. At rank 49, I played for a good while and got a lot of tokens, but I never went to rank 50. Oh well, at least they got the rank badges right.

Darsheis

The_Kinky_One

would just be my luck that i go into a no limit room...even played the game and didnt get my badges im at rank 36 and i notice they havent been put up in the game award section of the challenges. am i missing something? lol   :-\

fiz

The badges for this game look horrible. In addition, they don't even have a name for them! Rank 10 Badge, Rank 20 Badge...  :xx :xx :xx

Tara

Quote from: Lauz1981 on May 22, 2007, 04:53:21 PM
would just be my luck that i go into a no limit room...even played the game and didnt get my badges im at rank 36 and i notice they havent been put up in the game award section of the challenges. am i missing something? lol   :-\

The badges are for the new No Limit Poker game...not Texas Hold Em Poker.

The_Kinky_One

Quote from: Tara on May 22, 2007, 06:48:42 PM
Quote from: Lauz1981 on May 22, 2007, 04:53:21 PM

The badges are for the new No Limit Poker game...not Texas Hold Em Poker.

ugh blonde moment ty lol but an even blonder moment where is it coz i cant find that game on pogos main page of games :|

Never mind found it by adding it to my favourite games lol

Mastadon

If you dont mind me asking,how did you guys get the badges so quickly???

fiz

Quote from: Mastadon on May 23, 2007, 05:48:13 AM
If you dont mind me asking,how did you guys get the badges so quickly???

They've been playing the game for about 3 weeks straight, and Pogo never gave the badges away, so they got them all on the same day when they were finally released. That's how.

supermondeb

Tara

Quote from: supermondeb on May 23, 2007, 06:10:43 PM
im on rank 57 and havnt got the badges !@!

You're playing the wrong Texas Holdem game for the badges...You have to play the No Limit Holdem game. The ranks only go to 50...well 49 for right now.

jrzydvl

Quote from: supermondeb on May 23, 2007, 06:10:43 PM
im on rank 57 and havnt got the badges !@!

make sure your in no limit texas holdem   not texas holdem no limit

this maybe why

fiz

supermondeb

CowboysFan2004

the new game is finally out. :/\ its in Sneak Peak mode though, so its still not OFFICIALLY released yet, but now there's a higher chance of Pogo releasing it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview