This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poppit show

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

I am confused about this game. I am on rank 25 out of 40 and it says i am done the game.  Do you just do the same rooms over and over again until you reach the final level???

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: rhino on June 20, 2007, 09:15:50 AM
I am confused about this game. I am on rank 25 out of 40 and it says i am done the game.  Do you just do the same rooms over and over again until you reach the final level???
Yes.

Tara

It just means that you have unlocked all the doors, you keep playing. Pick whatever room you want to play in, or you can even play in classic mode until you reach Rank 40.

Sorry Ms B ..was posting at the same time.  :!$

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2007, 09:17:57 AM
It just means that you have unlocked all the doors, you keep playing. Pick whatever room you want to play in, or you can even play in classic mode until you reach Rank 40.

I know your such a "Stalker" LMFAO!  :-*

Monkey

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on June 20, 2007, 09:27:28 AM

I know your suck a "Stalker" LMFAO!  :-*
Suck what?  <:>

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Monkey on June 20, 2007, 09:30:16 AM
Quote from: Ms.Behavin on June 20, 2007, 09:27:28 AM

I know your suck a "Stalker" LMFAO!  :-*
Suck what?  <:>
Stop editing my posts!  >:D >:D

bree bree bree bree bree bree bree bree bree bree bree bree bree bree bree bree

Mary

you can`t use auto in classic mode just sits there right tara?? i need to wait for them to fix popit show it is a mess keeps freezin up and openin up all kinds of programs  !@#$

Tara

Quote from: mama on June 22, 2007, 06:36:44 PM
you can`t use auto in classic mode just sits there right tara?? i need to wait for them to fix popit show it is a mess keeps freezin up and openin up all kinds of programs  !@#$

It works on both sides for me. I have XP IE6 SunJava and my screen is the smallest you can make it. 1280x1024 ..the auto sits on top of the game window. It works so much better since I changed the screen size.

Mary

tyvm Tara i`ll go try that i wantmy badges lol :-*

Mary

tyvm tara i tried and changed the ss and it work better for awhile but there still is a memory leak wish pogo would fix this it is a mess any way thanks tara have a great day  vacation8.gif

Tara

Quote from: mama on June 23, 2007, 08:34:18 AM
tyvm tara i tried and changed the ss and it work better for awhile but there still is a memory leak wish pogo would fix this it is a mess any way thanks tara have a great day  vacation8.gif

Your welcome, you have to keep dumping your cookies and all the temp stuff quite often to keep it going.  vacation8.gif

Mary

oh tyvm again i dumb them before game but did`nt think to go out and dump again before game messed up thanks will do your a great help tara thanks   vacation8.gif

BabyCheetah

;::   When i am playing poppit show online i have my screen minimized but when i try to use the auto it pops up on the bottom/ actually underneath my start menu.  What am i doing wrong?  Please help me   0:

Homer

Use a lareger screen size. I'm using 1280x800

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BabyCheetah

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview