PlayBuddy
May 02, 2024, 11:30:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Big Question

Started by ImJustOneOldFart,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImJustOneOldFart

Hey guys.. I have a sneaking suspicion this topic wont be here long, but to be honest i was wondering if i was the only one that sees what i sees..

So i have heard in the past that posting links to other sites is a big NO NO... I can completely understand this rule and i have never needed to post a link and to be honest i dont think i will ever need to.

BUT...... I do notice that some people can post links and I dont mean admins. It could very well be that the people that are OK'd to post links are long time members here and if thats the case that im totally cool with that.. But i would like to know if there is some milestone i need to reach to get this freedom (again i dont think i will need it)...

The reason i asked this is because the other day i saw a topic that informed us of free tokens (4 links of 100,000 tokens each) in the message board there were people posting links. Now a few days later the links were not working and everyone was bummed.... I happened to check the website  that i beleive the people got the links from and they were up and running again..

Let me point out the link were direct to pogo and no other site.......

So when i found the links were alive and kicking again i went to the message board and posted that the link were working... I said the links were on "that other site that we all know" and i wasnt going to post any links because i didnt want to get in any trouble...

I notice today that on the message board that i posted the 400,000 tokens links were working again, my post was not there..... I am only wondering why my message got pulled since it all mentioned that the tokens were again avaible....

so to make this a worthy topic let me ask you all:
have you ever had a message pulled that you could figure out why?

thanks for you time

ICER

Since I never saw that post..only Homer can tell you why, just PM him for a private reply.

I had a few posts taken off too..one was because I never knew the rules then (NO PLUGS FOR OTHER SITES)!

The other two were just to near to something this site rather not be involve in.

I always ask Homer first now before I place a post about a idea I have..(90% of them are no no's  :)) :)) :))) but I did ask first)!

If you posted those four pogo sites for 100k each..Homer did warn the 3rd poster of doing that (topic 400k free tokens forgot what reply# it was).. they are already posted twice before...if I saw a pogo.com free token link thats active again I post it...but those 400k are not active again yet (second time around that is)..so no need to repost them, from what I know as of today.

Monkey

Usually it's removed because you direct linked to a site/forum that you shouldn't have.

There's no "milestone" needed. It doesn't matter how many posts you have, it's the same rules for all members here.

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: ICER on June 02, 2007, 01:05:17 PM
Since I never saw that post..only Homer can tell you why, just PM him for a private reply.

I had a few posts taken off too..one was because I never knew the rules then (NO PLUGS FOR OTHER SITES)!

The other two were just to near to something this site rather not be involve in.

I always ask Homer first now before I place a post about a idea I have..(90% of them are no no's  :)) :)) :))) but I did ask first)!

If you posted those four pogo sites for 100k each..Homer did warn the 3rd poster of doing that (topic 400k free tokens forgot what reply# it was).. they are already posted twice before...if I saw a pogo.com free token link thats active again I post it...but those 400k are not active again yet (second time around that is)..so no need to repost them, from what I know as of today.

i beleive the 4 links have been slightly altered ( think they added some letters at the end) from what they originally were that why i wanted to bring it too everyones attention.... and i didnt post a link in the deleted post of mine this is what stumped me

Homer

We are sorta particular about what links we allow to be posted in the forum. When in doubt PM myself or Mayhem to get our ok.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImJustOneOldFart

well my point is that i didnt put any links in my message. thats what i was wondering.

but anyway its over and done........

soooooooooooooooooo how 'bout the red sox today...

sooooo sorry to all the Cranky fans out there...oops i mean Yankees fan.....silly me.

:&

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview