Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

where to get clubpogo subscription cards

Started by randyki2,

Previous topic - Next topic

randyki2

Homer

I think someone mentioned somewhere like Walmart or Target before.

You can always buy a gift subscription through pogo.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on June 11, 2007, 04:18:18 PM
I think someone mentioned somewhere like Walmart or Target before.

You can always buy a gift subscription through pogo.

I know our local WalMart says they carry them, but when I went in to get one, no one knew where they were.

john82379

When I bought mine a long time ago, I found them at Target and Walmart.  I would call around first and if that doesn't work try getting a hold of EA and ask if they even still do the cards anymore

beeman

I got one several years ago at Target, but when I went back a year later to get another Target said that they
were removed from the shelf and would not carry them again. Not sure if it was just one store or across the
country. I have never seen them in Walmart.
If you don't have a credit card to buy from pogo, just purchase one of the pre-paid cards and get your subscription
that way. It's cheaper by the year anyway.

randyki2

WELL THANKS BUT WALMART NOR TARGET AROUND HERE CARRIES THEM SO I GUESS ITS OTHER OPTIONS.I CALLED EVERY WALMART AND TARGET IN MY AREA AND NONE HAS THEM GEESH WHY ADVERTISE THEM THEN AYE? >:(( >:(( >:(( >:((

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

msgg

:%# :%# :%# :%# :%# O+O O+O O+O O+O O+O O+O :;" :;" :;" :;"
I have bought them at K-Mart, found them with the phone cards, but it has been several months ago. I gave them as a gift. Hope you find them.

bergerKings05

To shed some light on the topic...I emailed Pogo about it also.

I tried to purchase cards at my local Kmart, but when they tried to ring it up it came up as RECALLED.  We tried a few cards and it was the same result.  The lady said they had to take them off the shelf. 

Anyways, when Pogo replied back to my email, they said they disconntinued the prepaid cards.  You can still redeem the ones you bought, but you can no longer buy them at the stores.  Thats what they said in their emails.  They have their online checkout now for both CC and cash.  Sounds like they do that now instead of prepaid cards.    :'((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview