PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 04:57:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The poppit show/Thunderpopper to go auto

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Quote from: sandyhook on June 18, 2007, 07:35:57 AM
I have been reading the posts about Thunder Popper to Go and have been having a few problems myself, so I tried something and it works great
I load my Poppit Show Game, I use the do NOT connect option, so I am NOT in a game room
I AM connected to internet though, so that the auto can run
Presto no probs
And I do not have to worry about how fast the auto goes, others checking my stats etc .....
Why worry about donating or doing the donating?
My game screen is just the game - no chat - no nothing
And the auto is on the bottom on game screen in the middle
I do not need to be in a chat or reg room just as long as I can thru this game, and if I remember correctly, my stats and tokens will be updated when I load game again using the Connect option, I have not gotten a tikki yet, so cannot comment on that, but I will play this way until an update is available, or play another Pogo Game. I do not need to be the first kid on the block to complete this game, when I have other games I can work on.
I hope this info helps someone, and if I get a tikki I will let ya'll know
sandy i done what you done and got my tokens and rank . thanks for the tip  :/\

sandyhook

I apologize if I sounded defensive
I do not mean to be ill with anyone
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Ms.Behavin

I still haven't had a chance to check it out. Thanks for the tip!  O0

tokiehog

i would love to know what kind of puters or internet u guys got if u can run this poppit show game OFF line then go back on line and get the credit...i am rank 24 i needed 3663 more prizes to next rank ...played 12 games OFF line then reconnected and i still need 3663...is there a secret or am i just plain stupid...the latter i doubt...please someone explain this for me.... :;'

Mary

tokiehog

Chata *#$% up

The off line thing doesn't work for me either. Ive been on line then off then on again it only credits you when on line. !@#$

CrystalDawn

I HOPE YOUR NOT HOLDING YOUR BREATH!!!!!!!!!! CUZ!!!!! CUZ "IT DOES NOT WORK ON MY 2006 GATEWAY XP"     BUT TY 4 MY MORNIN ENJOYMENT.....
i am waiting.... :;'
[/quote]

CrystalDawn

oops ss i hit not thinkin it was n caps..........ss just waking uup!!!!!
Quote from: CrystalDawn on June 19, 2007, 04:06:11 AM
I HOPE YOUR NOT HOLDING YOUR BREATH!!!!!!!!!! CUZ!!!!! CUZ "IT DOES NOT WORK ON MY 2006 GATEWAY XP"     BUT TY 4 MY MORNIN ENJOYMENT.....
[/quote]

Homer

Everyone needs to calm down. Like I said several times by now if it doesn't work you will have to wait for the update.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: CrystalDawn on June 19, 2007, 04:06:11 AM

I learned to quote along time ago, and I didn't even have to hold my breath...amazing huh? 

tokiehog

now now Homer...don't be gettin excited...u understand what it is like to hog badges and have to wait...but while we are patiently waiting someone says we can do it OFF line...can u imagine the excitement that brings... :;'...i am waiting for the update..i not sayin i happy while i wait...but i am waiting...now dear chill out and have a nice day.... :///.. :///.... :///

CrystalDawn

hey tokeie I got some GOOD valium i can give you.......helps to calm the patience down......roflmao
Quote from: tokiehog on June 19, 2007, 08:29:58 AM
now now Homer...don't be gettin excited...u understand what it is like to hog badges and have to wait...but while we are patiently waiting someone says we can do it OFF line...can u imagine the excitement that brings... :;'...i am waiting for the update..i not sayin i happy while i wait...but i am waiting...now dear chill out and have a nice day.... :///.. :///.... :///
:))

Tara

Y'all better leave Homer alone.  >:D  He's NOT that auto maker.       So continuously complaining to him, telling him to chill out and others laughing about it won't get you nothing but a free guest pass. 

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on June 19, 2007, 10:35:03 AM
Y'all better leave Homer alone.  >:D  He's NOT that auto maker.       So continuously complaining to him, telling him to chill out and others laughing about it won't get you nothing but a free guest pass. 
:)) :))  :D

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 19, 2007, 10:35:03 AM

I only give guest passes to jackasses.  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tokiehog

o my ...now Tara got her panties in a wad...we not blaming Homer fer nuttin...we were joking with him cause others we giving him a hard time....it not the auto i am waiting to get fixed...it the game...even if i could get to click it for longer than 5 mins i be happy...i worry bout the game first...then i worry bout the auto...if i had a dozen autos for that game it be no good...so it may be why peeps are having trouble....it the game not the auto....by the way badgehelp is first thing on my friends list...autos are a very important part of life....so have fun all...e1 gettin serious here.... :$%... VV :;'

tokiehog

Tara

Quote from: tokiehog on June 19, 2007, 01:22:46 PM
o my ...now Tara got her panties in a wad...we not blaming Homer fer nuttin...

If my panties are in a wad, you'll have no one to blame but Homer.  sg.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview