PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 05:48:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sweet Tooth 2

Started by debbob69,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

When i used the auto pogo knew i was using an auto and spins where way lower.....

I tryed getting the new mix and match badge and allmost allways i got everything but 150 spin.

Tara

Quote from: mr.clean on November 17, 2007, 11:14:45 AM
When i used the auto pogo knew i was using an auto and spins where way lower.....
I tryed getting the new mix and match badge and allmost allways i got everything but 150 spin.

:-\  Are you saying you think Pogo won't let you get a big spin because they know your using an auto? I would have to disagree with you, if that is what you're saying.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on November 17, 2007, 01:35:57 PM
Quote from: mr.clean on November 17, 2007, 11:14:45 AM

:-\  Are you saying you think Pogo won't let you get a big spin because they know your using an auto? I would have to disagree with you, if that is what you're saying.

yeah especially since I've gotten almost every single badge on auto including these.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mr.clean

no tara  when i used the auto i got spins of only 25 too 50 tokens..

When i went without the auto i got spins from 1500 tooo 50 tokens spins

With the old sweet tooth  you where luckly too get a 150 spin..   Becouse that was most of the time the highest spin you could get ..

Tara

Quote from: mr.clean on November 17, 2007, 04:28:36 PM
no tara  when i used the auto i got spins of only 25 too 50 tokens..

When i went without the auto i got spins from 1500 tooo 50 tokens spins

With the old sweet tooth  you where luckly too get a 150 spin..   Becouse that was most of the time the highest spin you could get ..

I agree that 150 for the spin for the jackpots is a bit hard to get. That game doesn't give high spins, and they weren't even releasing it earlier because they thought the payouts were to high. Then they go and change the challenge a week after putting it out at 5- 30 spins needed.

mr.clean

lol  you mean   5   150  spins

Very rarely was i getting a 150 spin...  I would get 250   500      200   100   750  50   1000    1500

I had 3 of 5 when my time ran out

Tara

Quote from: mr.clean on November 17, 2007, 10:35:37 PM
lol  you mean   5   150  spins

Very rarely was i getting a 150 spin...  I would get 250   500      200   100   750  50   1000    1500

I had 3 of 5 when my time ran out

LOL I know what I'm talking about.

Mix Match came out-  had to get 5 spins of 30 tokens

SweetTooth2 came out the next week -  They changed the challenge in the Mix Match (that just came out the week before this new game did) to 5 spins of 150 tokens.

Moral of this story:  You should of gotten it the first week it came out.  <:> 

I think it was wrong of Pogo to change the challenge after people had been getting it the easier way for a week.

disneyland lady

Heh, heh....Tara said moral! I think that means I can use my   0: handicapped placard.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview