PlayBuddy
May 02, 2024, 07:38:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

anyone no when july mix & match comes out

Started by draagnfli,

Previous topic - Next topic

draagnfli

I was just curious if anyone has any idea when the mix and matches will come out been waiting all month. ty

xxunluv3dlizxx

I'm pretty sure they come out the around the 15th of every month, but i'm not 100% sure..i'm ready for them though, I have none left to do!

deborah010870

i just checked and they are still not up and that was at 10am est (tuesday), and found out i only have 4 gems left :( :'((  so i guess i wont be able to get anymore of them until i get a credit card and can put more on that way. 

Ms.Behavin

I got mine. LMFAO!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

It's a joke everyone, relax.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

Runner

Quote from: draagnfli on July 11, 2007, 10:29:49 AM
I was just curious if anyone has any idea when the mix and matches will come out been waiting all month. ty

I believe they are scheduled to come out the second Tuesday of this week.  But I am not sure.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Runner on July 18, 2007, 09:54:14 PM

I believe they are scheduled to come out the second Tuesday of this week.  But I am not sure.
Theres only one Tuesday in a week.  :P

Julez

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on July 18, 2007, 10:16:23 PM

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))) :))) :)))

Tara

LMAO...Y'all need to leave this topic alone. It causes peoples blood sugars to raise, heart attacks, and other serious medical conditions. :))  We even have people so confused they think there's more than one Tuesday in a week. We have pit bulls running around all cocky and mad. Lifes to short to get all bent out of shape over a pogo badge book.  :))  I'm staying up every night and day until it comes out so I can get it first.  :))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 18, 2007, 10:54:24 PM

LMAO...Y'all need to leave this topic alone. It causes peoples blood sugars to raise, heart attacks, and other serious medical conditions. :))  We even have people so confused they think there's more than one Tuesday in a week. We have pit bulls running around all cocky and mad. Lifes to short to get all bent out of shape over a pogo badge book.  :))  I'm staying up every night and day until it comes out so I can get it first.  :))
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on July 18, 2007, 11:00:47 PM

Oh My ......You guys are to funny :)) :)) :))

Monkey

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on July 19, 2007, 07:23:57 AM

:=

I'll fix the quote for you  :)))

phreaky1

OK I need to make an appointment with my therapist. I am losing my mind waiting on the new badges. Does pogo not realize my whole life revolves around badges and my profession of being a badge whore. My god, I think the men in white coats are knocking at the door. OOOOOO they have a pretty one for me too.......hey wait why are those sleeves so long NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Monkey on July 19, 2007, 08:37:50 AM

:=

I'll fix the quote for you  :)))

what would i do without you Monkey...Thanks :%#

deborah010870

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview