This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Getting the pool badge

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

Will any of the versions of pool (8 ball, cutthroat, etc) earn you more tokens than the others?  I hate this game and want to get it done fast.  4000 is a lot of tokens. >>:D

LastCall@2

we are waiting for it to be updated Badgehelp has been working on it
hopefully it will be done by next weeks challange

gigi

Tara

LastCall@2

really  :))) It is next week ???? (7-25-07) I guess i was sleeping a whole week  ::)

Jinx55

I play pool everyday,Expert tab, you do get the tokens for the badge whether you win or not, took me approx. 1 hr by hand.  Time depends on how much you score each game  :;"

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: LastCall@2 on July 18, 2007, 12:34:27 PM
really  :))) It is next week ???? (7-25-07) I guess i was sleeping a whole week  ::)
Do you smoke crack on a constant basis or is it just when you post on here?  ::)

Monkey

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on July 18, 2007, 01:07:33 PM
Quote from: LastCall@2 on July 18, 2007, 12:34:27 PM
Do you smoke crack on a constant basis or is it just when you post on here?  ::)
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

*Edited so I don't have to explain something  :)))

CowboysFan2004

LastCall@2

Figures cowboys fan GO EAGLES :)) :)) :-{  Fight eagles fight on the road to Victory  :-{  :))

pogoisevil

I haven't played pool in well over a year, took me about 2 1/2 hours playing 9-ball against the bots.

jeffy

i played 9-ball and 8-ball looks like 8ball gets you the most tokens i got about 1500 in less than 45 mins
but like some others said it depends on how many balls you get to sink and try for the bonus pokets and bonus balls

harley89

I double browsed and let the other account sink the cue ball on every shot. That way I got every shot in each game. 

hrrs_g

i double broused and got the badge for both accounts in about 2 hours.  it didn't matter which account won as both earned tokens for their respective play.   :&

Tara

Quote from: hrrs_g on July 19, 2007, 06:39:28 PM
i double broused and got the badge for both accounts in about 2 hours.  it didn't matter which account won as both earned tokens for their respective play.   :&

I did the exact same thing for my two accounts and it took about 2 hours.

Runner

Quote from: Tara on July 19, 2007, 07:12:01 PM
Quote from: hrrs_g on July 19, 2007, 06:39:28 PM

I did the exact same thing for my two accounts and it took about 2 hours.
Wanna get mine??? lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview