PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 06:09:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 8 Spoilers Only

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Dustin needs to shove a  bbq29.gif up his mouth.. my gawd, will he queeny  :o0 ever shut up?  ::)

He sits in the HOH room all day whining about Dick. "Dick is putting all of our families through pain..our families are grieving for us!"
"If he has any heart, he'll use the veto on her"

I hope Jen and Zach both cut a deal with Jess.. then maybe she'll put Dustin up as a 'pawn' thinking he'll be safe.

Tara

Ugh...Eric is making me as sick as Dustin is.  We know Dick is taking Dani off...Everyone already knows that.

That leaves votes for 6 people right? Because it was 7 last week.

Dick should be able to get Zach, Dani, Jen  (unless they figure this out and put Zach or Jen up)

So 4 are left and if one of them go up, they get 3 votes.  With Jess having to do a tie breaker.

Dick needs 4 votes to stay in. It could happen.

Oh oh...edited to say that Eric will have to vote for who America tells him to vote for, and I bet he will have to vote for whoever is sitting next to Dick...Oh this could turn out to be really good, just like last weeks eviction..lmao

Monkey

Eric on Dick and Daniele mending their relationship: "They can repair their relationship this fall. She'll be having a baby, and it'll be his."

Now THAT is just wrong  ::)

Dustin was talking about all of their families being ashamed of Dick, but Eric's family should definitely be ashamed of him (Eric) after that comment  ::)

Monkey

Eric: "Can we just get Janelle back in here for the third consecutive season because they are just trying to recreate Janelle with Daniele."

HA.HA.HA.

I hope he doesn't think he's funny, because he simply isn't.

Tara

Eric is a friggen weasel for saying that...he's all mouth tonight isn't he?

Dustin just said to Jessica and Jameka (in front of Eric) that if Dick takes himself off, she should put Eric up next to Dani
since she's the one who tried to take Eric out. Eric was silent. Jameka said what makes you think he won't use it on Dani? 

Tara

I keep double posting...but I don't really care.  :)))

Dustin has already went to BB to ask if he can sleep in HOH room because he doesn't want to sleep in the room with Dick.  They told Dustin he couldn't sleep on the floor.

Amber in HOH: I think I am going to sleep in here tonight, we all should. Eric: if they require i sleep in my bed, I am bringing my bed up here.

I think they might be scared..lol

jeffy

im glad i didnt pay for this live feed yet every time i connect it says Your connection has been lost. You may be experiencing a network problem. my inet is fine im so pissed guess ill be canceling since ive only been able to connect 1 time out of 400.

jeffy

double post lol i finally fixed it i had to downgrade to the older real player 10
now it works fine

Tara

Quote from: jeffy on August 11, 2007, 08:56:21 PM
double post lol i finally fixed it i had to downgrade to the older real player 10
now it works fine

Were you complaining for nothing?  :)) :))

I just saw them calling Dustin  ...Dustmite   and Eric...  Little Ewwic, in one of the forums I'm looking at.  :)))

jeffy

right now zach, dustin, eric and jess were plaing a drinking game throwing bottle caps onto cups and if you miss you drink lol

Tara

Monkey

Amber: "I want to be an inspirational speaker."  :))

Dustin offered to go up as a pawn last night too if he uses it on Dani.

gator8_24

Tara

Quotes of the night.
:xx

Amber and Jameka in HOH... Amber saying that Ben (her bf) loves her boobs.  She also said all the things he liked to do to her boobs. She was feeling herself up as she talked.

Jameka saying Jen smells   :)))

That's all that was said, but I think it's funny. Dick has said several times that she doesn't shower much at all. Jen told everyone in HOH that she lives with Vanna Whites ex husband George. Must of been one of those gone bad Nanny jobs.  :-\

Tara

I guess it was more than her boobs she was feeling.  :)))

Dick digging (that didn't sound right)  :)))

Dick waking Dustin up yesterday

Monkey

Tara

Dick forgot about the slop he was cooking and it blew up on the stove.  :)))

This isn't something to be laughing about, but I'm only laughing at the thought of Zach being so stupid.

Dustin was talking about his uncle that has MS and Zach said, "Your uncle is a midget?" Dustin said, "No, multiple sclerosis."
Zach laughed and said he thought he meant midget syndrome. Dustin just looked seriously at him and didn't reply. 

Monkey

Taken from Jokers  :)))
QuoteDick says Jameka is weird how she talks about her husband. Apparently Jameka and Dick in the past had a sexual conversation....according to Dick...and Jameka told him she would lick her husbands a-hole clean.
:)) :))

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on August 12, 2007, 07:17:34 PM
Taken from Jokers  :)))
QuoteDick says Jameka is weird how she talks about her husband. Apparently Jameka and Dick in the past had a sexual conversation....according to Dick...and Jameka told him she would lick her husbands a-hole clean.
:)) :))

Does God know about this? :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview