PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 12:53:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 8 Spoilers Only

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darsheis

Tara

America voted for Eric not to talk to Jessica for the day.  He had a 40 minute talk before the time started and told her he was sick and blah blah blah. She invited him to sleep with her in HOH and he had to refuse.. :)) :)) :))

I think they have decided that if Dani is on the block to put Jen with her and if Dick is on the block to put Dustin with him.

I sure hope Dustin is up there, I would be almost 100% he would be going home with a 4-2 vote.

Monkey

Dustin said last night though that he doesn't feel safe if he goes up.. he thinks because of his arrogance this week, Eric would vote him out  :))) Amber volunteered to go up though  :))

I'd prefer Dustin to go, but I'd still be happy if Amber leaves  :D

Fluffy756

Amber saying she wouldn't mind going up I don't mind they voted her out. But you got get Dick or his daughter out of the house first it their only chance.

Monkey

Jess is still up  :))) She hasn't gone to sleep yet, and it's 7:24 AM for them.

Monkey

Quote from: Monkey on August 13, 2007, 07:24:04 AM
Jess is still up  :))) She hasn't gone to sleep yet, and it's 7:24 AM for them.
She's finally gone to sleep now  :%

Tara

Did you see the picture of her taking her birth control pills?  Thank gawd there won't be a Jess/Ewwic baby.  :))

Monkey

Monkey

They might be doing the POV ceremony right now.. I'm not sure, I'm just turning the feeds on.  :///

PunkInDrublic

america voted that eric can't talk to jessica for 24 hours. before the feeds went to trivia, jess was in HOH room upset that eric won't talk to her. she's crying, and thinks that he's in an alliance with jen and (maybe?) zach. POV ceremony should be a good one! wonder if this will make her put eric on the block?

Monkey

When are they doing the POV ceremony? My feeds keep going off for about 5 minutes, then coming back on, then going back off....

Unless they did it already...?

Jess looks like she's crying  :$%

PunkInDrublic

eric told dustin and jameka that BB told him to lay down and not talk to anybody,  they'd call him when the POV ceremony was about to happen, so I don't think they did it yet... but it should be soon.

Homer

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 13, 2007, 12:33:19 PM
eric told dustin and jameka that BB told him to lay down and not talk to anybody,  they'd call him when the POV ceremony was about to happen, so I don't think they did it yet... but it should be soon.

He should be disqualified for that. Now they will tell Hot Mess about it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Fluffy756

Just reading on the jokers update page and  jameka  thinks something is not right with the juice asks dick he did anything to it, and he said he did. Dick nuts man really. He even keeps taking Dustin things on him.   Poor Jess I wish they would of pick someone other then her for him to not talk with. It would of been really good if it was Dustin he couldn't talk to.

Homer

ED is one of the greatest reality TV personalities I have ever seen. Imagine how boring this show would be without him.

They should bring back Headbanger's Ball and let ED be the host instead of lamo Rikki Roachman.

Monkey

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dick saved Dani, and Jess made Dustin the replacement nominee  :^*

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on August 13, 2007, 02:36:06 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

:^* :^* :^*

Although I'm afraid Evil will still be going home.  :(

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on August 13, 2007, 02:46:34 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bye, Bye  >:D Dick! I hope,  I didn't get to see all of last nights show due to 20/20 ran long due to that dang football, so glad can find out w3hat happens here, thanks

Fluffy756

Quote from: Homer on August 13, 2007, 02:46:34 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

I agree he leaving, but I thinking something is not right and I do believe that they are happy that Dustin is up on the block he just might leave before dick does. Anything can and will happen in this game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview