PlayBuddy
June 17, 2024, 02:19:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 8 Spoilers Only

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 20, 2007, 07:22:34 AM
Eric got his back painted  :-\

He got his legs and stomach painted too. Jen and Jess used waterpaint on him, oh and Zach too.

Tara

It's official...Cryber was taken off the block and Jen was put on the block.  :^*

Jen let Dick know she would NOT be voting for either one of them he they make it to the end. Dick said " I thought it wasn't about the money"  :)))

Dani wants Jen to think she has Eric and Jess's vote and she needs to get Zachs. So now Jen will follow Zach around the next 3 days and kiss his  :o0...lmfao   Dani's smart!

Tara

LMAO..

Jess asked if they ever heard how Jen got on show.
Eric and Jess both remembered she was supposed to be on Survivor.
Dick said "give me an f'ing break - can u imagine her on Survivor - they would beat her over the head with the Immunity Idol.

they all laugh...

Tara

2:12 BB Time  Jameka said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Amber says, "What does that mean? I've heard it but I don't know what it means." Jameka goes on to explain it to her.   

3:51 BB Time Jameka says Dean hasn't signed a release, has he? Jess said her dad has power of attorney for him and he signed one.  Amber says, "What's a power of attorney?" Jess has to explain it to her. 

Poor Amber...lmfao

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: ~Tara~ on August 20, 2007, 04:13:19 PM
2:12 BB Time  Jameka said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Amber says, "What does that mean? I've heard it but I don't know what it means." Jameka goes on to explain it to her.   

3:51 BB Time Jameka says Dean hasn't signed a release, has he? Jess said her dad has power of attorney for him and he signed one.  Amber says, "What's a power of attorney?" Jess has to explain it to her. 

Poor Amber...lmfao
Must be all those drugs she has used in the past  ::)

Tara

Did you watch last night at all the times she had to ask what something was?  I'm sure there were more we didn't see..lmao

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: ~Tara~ on August 20, 2007, 04:18:51 PM
Did you watch last night at all the times she had to ask what something was?  I'm sure there were more we didn't see..lmao
LOL yeah I saw that.  :)))

jeffy

Monkey

Ms.Behavin

Tara

I wonder where Amber and Dani are going to go? Wherever it is, it's a overnight trip. They just said to pack pj's,hat and sunglasses. They had already had stuff packed. They told Dani to bring something more dressy. She already had something dressy.  There isn't award shows going on tonight is there?  :///

edited to say...Now they said, don't bring anything with patterns on it.  :-\   I want to know where their going..lmao I guess we won't find out until tomorrow.

Jen is "crying" to Dani and lying out of her gapped teeth. She just rather go home than to sequester.  :)))

mr.clean

O.k. i bit the bullet today and got the 24/7 for the last month.

I was watching when Amber and Dani left..      Dick wished Dani a happy Birthday and they went into the Room.  Seemed like they did'nt know when they would be leaving.   Big Brother did'nt give them much of a time line.    It was 8:30   5:30 my time

Fluffy756

I hope Jen Is really going on home if not she might not make in the house. Reading Updates LOL going have to watch bb tonight. She just took Dick's cigs and rip them apart and pour bleach on the rest of them. Poor dick, looks like what he is smoking now might be his last pack.  She going hog wild in there. I think too little too late for her.

Monkey

Jen's been in the DR for about 20 minutes now  :///

Fluffy756

Quote from: Monkey on August 20, 2007, 08:40:19 PM
Jen's been in the DR for about 20 minutes now  :///

I wonder what they are telling her. Or how keep in the house. It too funny How dick with in the SR didn't even see his cigs trash. I think BB got rid the trash can. LOL....

Monkey

Dick still hasn't realized, he's been in and out of the bedroom and the storage room like 4 times now  :))

Fluffy756

There is no way they would DOR if they did then they would of have to do it to dick for taking Dustin clothes, what he did to everyone in the house. I think they just keep jen in DR just to keep her relax before she does something might hate she did it later on if she don't get voted out.

Tara

Dick didn't realize because BB got the trashcan out of there. They already replaced 3 cartons before he found out. Dick has took all of Jens stuff and hid it in the HOH room. You can hide stuff but you can't destroy stuff.

He is screaming at her and she is lying about who said what throughout the game. She grabbed her a plate of real food. ( She put herself on 30 days slop to win the POV to take herself off, she should be penalized (sp) for it) 

She showed her true colors tonight...What a poor sport..lmfao   For someone who bragged about not needing the  money, she needs to just take it like a real woman....lmfao

Gawd, I wanted to be in bed by now...hee!

Here is the video of her ruining the cigs.

PunkInDrublic

yeah - I wasn't going to bother watching tonight, but they sucked me in... dick is tearing jen up... totally brutal - but entertaining  <:>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview