PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 08:03:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 8 Spoilers Only

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 02, 2007, 09:30:00 PM
Why is Cryber still crying?  She hasn't quit yet.
I know.. LMAO. I'm watching it on Showtime right now.

Tara

They are eating pizza. Dick warns everyone that the pepperoni will make him fart.
Amber is alone in the big bedroom, standing with a blanket up to her face.

Jen is walking around, looking at the pizzas. She doesn't seem to be eating.
Kail is very, very quiet.

Dick is bragging about how Dani wanted it more than anybody else.

Dustin says the people who were on slop did great. He never heard anyone complaining. Jen says she did ask for food a couple of times, especially when they were outside on lockdown for POV.

Dick is farting at the table, saying he told them--it's immediate!

Amber is on her knees, at the bedside, crying and apparently praying, head bowed, Bible open. No one has noticed yet that she's gone from the pizza feast (I'm sure she's waiting until she is discovered this way--Cat).

Kail just told Dani that they would talk alot later on.  I sure hope Dani doesn't trust Kail.

Fluffy756

Please Please Please said crybaby Amber home. I so sick of her crying.

Monkey

Dick and Daniele figured out that Eric has been the odd vote for the past 2 weeks. Eric was backpedalling and getting all nervous. He denied it though.  :)))

Apparently Jen got disqualified in the HOH competition.

And apparently when Daniele made the deal with Kail, she told her that she may have to put her on the block, but she WILL NOT be the target.

Cya, Eric!  :)))

Ilovemyweims

If i have to see amber cry one more time im going to scream!!

Tara

Dani's going to put Kail and Jen up on the block today, but try to backdoor Eric.  They told Jess their plans in hopes she told Eric and Jess did. Jess told Eric everything. This is the banner that they saw in the backyard during the HOH comp that BB couldn't control. I really don't want Eric out. I like the twist.  They want to use veto to save Jen...who the hell knows why.  >:D 

I saw the video of Nick on CBS Early Show today. He knows Dani won HOH and hopefully he will get to watch it today and see how Amber is the one who screwed him in the first place. He told Julie he trusted only Dani, Jameka, and Amber..lol

Tara

Ugh...Dick and Dani alone in HOH room, and they still don't want to send Jen or Kail home.  >:((  Jen and Kail are more of a threat than Eric is.  This is the last week that whoever goes home..goes straight home. Everyone else is in sequester.  Lets see...we still haven't seen a double eviction, and I wonder if someone will get to come back? If so I hope it's Nick.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 03, 2007, 10:47:13 AM

Ugh...Dick and Dani alone in HOH room, and they still don't want to send Jen or Kail home.  >:((  Jen and Kail are more of a threat than Eric is.  This is the last week that whoever goes home..goes straight home. Everyone else is in sequester.  Lets see...we still haven't seen a double eviction, and I wonder if someone will get to come back? If so I hope it's Nick.
I doubt anyone can come back.. some of the evicted houseguests must have seen the tapes by now.. Nick said he'd be watching them today. That would be unfair if they did come back, especially since Julie told about 3 of them about America's Player.

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 03, 2007, 10:49:28 AM

I doubt anyone can come back.. some of the evicted houseguests must have seen the tapes by now.. Nick said he'd be watching them today. That would be unfair if they did come back, especially since Julie told about 3 of them about America's Player.

Yep, you're right. I didn't think about that. Like Nick knows Eric is Americas Player and stuff.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 03, 2007, 10:50:37 AM
Quote from: Monkey on August 03, 2007, 10:49:28 AM

Yep, you're right. I didn't think about that. Like Nick knows Eric is Americas Player and stuff.
Nick, Joe, and Carol I think all know about it. Julie told all 3 of them on the show. They probably told Mike about it too, off air.

Tara

On outdoor lockdown waiting for the food comp.  Eric and Jameka  :>>    Dick goes over to break that up.  Dick and Eric  !@#$    Other come over..Eric is really trying to cover up.  Jenahoho is smirking,enjoying the scene.  Even Dustin got mouthy with Dick.  :)))

Tara

I think maybe Dick might believe Eric some now, but no matter what Dani and Dick know their plan won't work now. Eric has to many to back him up.

They are talking about ringworm...they think it is in the house and they will all get it if BB doesn't do something about it.

They think Zack has it. Jen is paranoid because she thinks it will scar her for life if she gets it.   

I'm sure Cryber will start crying shortly over it.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 03, 2007, 01:41:03 PMThey are talking about ringworm...they think it is in the house and they will all get it if BB doesn't do something about it.

They think Zack has it. Jen is paranoid because she thinks it will scar her for life if she gets it.   

I'm sure Cryber will start crying shortly over it.
:ooo :ooo :ooo

Darsheis

If Eric ever got evicted - they could bring him back. 

Tara

Mr. Rasputia

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

OMG..I sure hope this is part of Dani's game but her and Jen are almost hugging and kissing.  :xx

Jen wants Dani to put her up because she wants to win the Veto comp. Kail said she will use her veto on Jen (she said) if she wins it.

Jen wants to be on the block 3 times in a row to break a record on BB ( Like always, it's all about Jen)

Jen admitted to Dani she played Jameka in the last Veto comp.

Everyone else is going to put Dani/Dick up next week.

Tara

Whew!  Dani wants Jen out...They are holding their meeting before noms..Looks like Jen and Kail going up and if either gets the veto, she's putting Zach up and everyone vote whatever female is there. Dani said she will go back on her word to Kail. Sounds like everyone wants Jen gone now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview