This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Scrolling

Started by SoaringUSAEagle,

Previous topic - Next topic

SoaringUSAEagle

Well, with my new computer here I havent tweaked all my settings to how I want them yet, and my mouse is really choppy when I scroll down the pages with the wheel.  I know I had the option of "smooth" scrolling with my old computer but cant seem to find that setting again. 

If anyone knows how I can get that again, please let me know.   I went into the cpanel and looked under mouse and didnt find the option but I know its there somewhere.

Thanks.

- Jeff

Homer

Sorry Jeff, mine works fine and I didn't see anything in the cpanel either. Have you tried remote assistance from your program list. I have used it in the past and found it helpful. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

In the control panel in mouse under wheel just reduce the number of lines it jumps.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

Yea, mine too but i usally switch it back up to 5+ when i read tutorials.

bob@pogopal

It's in IE under Tools->Internet Options...->Advanced toward the end of the Browsing section just before the HTTP 1.1 Settings section and after the Underlining options.

Element

Ahh, yea bob, ive always had it on. I took it off and man theres a big difference.  :o

DEBKARLAR

i really need to get me a wheely mouse this holding down click or using arrows is a pain

SoaringUSAEagle

I figured out my problem.... I didnt have my drivers loaded.... Scrolling very nicely now.

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview