PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 08:52:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Three Men in a Predicament

Started by Darling SilverDodger,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling SilverDodger

Three men in a pub come to an agreement that when they get home they have to do exactly what thier wives tell them. They arrange to meet the next week. A week passes and they meet back in the pub and tell each other thier stories. The first man says 'I had a terrible night, when I got home the wife was washing up so I decided to help her. I started to dry up and a plate slipped out of my hand and smashed on the floor. She said "Thats it smash the place."  So as we agreed I got a hammer and an axe and smashed the place. Police put me on a charge.'

The second bloke said 'Thats nothing when I got home the wife was watching T.V. So sat down next to her lit up a cigarette and fell asleep burning the couch. She said "Thats it burn the house down."  So as we agreed I went round the house dousing everything in petrol and set alight to it. Police put me on an arson charge.'

The third bloke said 'you two got off likely. When I got home the wife was in bed so I got in bed next to her.  Feeling amorous I decided to lean over and play with her nether regions. She said "You can cut that out."'
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

TmT

Jonathan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview