PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 11:51:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

*~~My Siggy Parade ~~*

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Well this past weeken'd I spend most of my time creating siggy's for a certain site I am a member at. Well during certain times of the month we offer tags for our members to request one with there name on it. Well since I enjoy my fellow Pogocheaters....I thought I'd treat you all and offer my siggy's to you. You can request one if you wish - Jus be sure to add what name you wish to have on the tag and which tag you are requesting as I will be posting a few, I will be sure to name each one.

If there is an over load of request - plz be sure to keep that in mind that it will take more time to recieve ur finish'd tag.

All finish'd tags can be picked up in the "Request and Pick-ups" thread. So be sure to peek in there when searching for ur finish'd tag.

I will post here whenever I have a tag up for grabs....so you might want to keep peeking in this topic to see if there are any new siggy's up for grabs.

My only rule is - I will post each finish'd tag for 2 weeks ONLY. After that if you have not picked up. Then it will be ur lost

Here are sum of my first Siggy Offers
sum of the animated ones look abit choppy on this site, but they do work fine on most sites. Jus a heads up on that
Enjoy and request if you wish *smiles*
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Fairy 1

Good Morning My Friend

Under Da Sea

Wild West

Pizza

Easy to be an Angel

It's all about blue

My Milkshake
( I have this one in different flavors -strawberry,vanilla,chocolate) plz state which you would like - image will abit different)

TmT

They are all very nice... wonderful way to spend your weekend... Awesome job on "all" of them...

bams68

IndianLover

TmT

Hey Bams, the "Wanted" tag I saw one that Trini did at her taggin site...Both of you used same artist animation's work to create your sig... awesome but your Wanted Sig you jus added your name... Trini created a sig using the animation and another snag combined.  You should see her stuff!! I will see if I can get it and show you... k?

bams68

Sounds great Tokens. Indeed I would luv to see her work. As I'm sure you're still doing wonderful stuff ur self *smiles*.

Here is sumthing I made this morning for sum snags for you all....If you would like one with ur name on it jus ask and I'll be glad to add them on. Mind you this site doesn't display graphics to there full quality, so if they seem abit choppy here they really arn't. I've noticed sum jus don't show as nice on here. Anywho here are two snags I made for yahs

here is one for thanksgiving

and here is one for Christmas

Anywho
Enjoy
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Homer

Quote from: bams68 on November 17, 2007, 06:04:08 AM
Mind you this site doesn't display graphics to there full quality, so if they seem abit choppy here they really arn't. I've noticed sum jus don't show as nice on here.

Anything over 600x900 gets compressed. That is why some pictures will not look right.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bams68

nah these were not even close to that size. All kewl....

Ur Deer Friend
bams

SpunkyGirl

Hi,
     Can someone resize a avatar I have, that's to big for this forum, please.  I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks so much!   

SpunkyGirl

Do you have Christmas snags, that I can have my name added to?

bams68

Sure I can resize sumthing u have...jus pm the image and I'll do that for ya. As for Christmas snags...I make my own tags so if you would like one I can make one up for ya, jus have to let me know what name you would like on the tag...

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

bams68

Great stuff g/f - Luv them indeed. Seen a few of those tutorials myself but havn't found time to get at them. Good job on them  :8:

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Quote from: bams68 on November 28, 2007, 04:34:38 PM
Great stuff g/f - Luv them indeed. Seen a few of those tutorials myself but havn't found time to get at them. Good job on them  :8:

Ur Deer Friend
bams
I love these parades... great!

bams68

Here is sumthing I did this morning, was a fun one to play with. Enjoy

Ur Deer Friend
bams

bams68

Sharing sumthing I drew for my workshop class
was fun to play with
anywho
enjoy

Huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

SpunkyGirl

Bams could you please make me a christmas avatr and siggy, please
Name:  SpunkyGirl

Thanks so very much.  Could you please tell me where to pick it up also.  Thanks!

bams68

Yep I will make ya one today, you can pick it up rite here if you wish. Look for it today okies and let me know you picked it up so I can eventually delete it off my photobucket.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview