PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 10:30:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

beta testers "spooky slots"

Started by peanut123,

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut123

this game is usually only out for halloween so if you can access it you might as well play for as long as you can..lol, it seems to have all new graphics this year. i don't remember it looking like this last year but then again it is only out for such a short time i can be mistaken.  if you are a beta tester check it out.  go to dominos and up on the url for dominos  where you see      /dominos   just change that to     /spooky    then when you get the page up you must go to the "topics" tab...that is the only tab with rooms open.   good luck.  have fun!!

Fluffy756

It way diff from last year for sure. Love the new makeover they give it.

peanut123

it seems there are 10 ranks that you progress through by getting the story... with the ranks maybe this one is a keeper and not just for the holiday... hey, at least i can cross my fingers and hope for it...lol

IndianLover

You don't have to change the url Spooky slots is on the main beta page along with dominoes.

I only see 1 game award badge and it is for going thru the story line 49 times.

Fluffy756

They just add it to the main page it wasn't there few mins ago when I was there.

CowboysFan2004

well, at least i can confirm that its NOT a rumor thanks to all the info given in this thread already. thanks!

bobby

Quote from: IndianLover on September 12, 2007, 04:33:15 PM
You don't have to change the url Spooky slots is on the main beta page along with dominoes.

I only see 1 game award badge and it is for going thru the story line 49 times.
:^* :^* :^*

imaddicted

BadgeBabe

Pogo makes an announcement on the Pogo home page. You apply. If they like what they see on your application, you are accepted. You can read all about it on Pogo.com under the Help section- Beta testing.

BadgeBabe

Also, want to clarify one thing- Spooky Slots is not on the main Pogo site yet. The post about it being on the main page refers only to the Beta Site main page. I'm sorry.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

peanut123

glitch found....    ???   just clik on bet max for the first time in game then clik the letter "N" on the keyboard.  it will spin and get a pumpkin every time...you will have badge in minutes.

swamp

Quote from: peanut123 on September 13, 2007, 06:38:45 PM
glitch found....    ???   just clik on bet max for the first time in game then clik the letter "N" on the keyboard.  it will spin and get a pumpkin every time...you will have badge in minutes.

:/\ thanks for the info

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview