PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 10:49:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

POGO GEMS?

Started by brookes81,

Previous topic - Next topic

brookes81

Is there any way to transfer gems from one account to another? My account expires in 6 days, and I don't feel like renewing. But I don't wantto waste my 600+ gems. Thanks! 0:

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tracey

why did u buy so many gems knowing that its about to expire soon?  :oo

john82379

well if your membership runs out you keep your badges you had earned on the Pogo server, so would you keep your gems as well?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoKaz

This is from pogo help:

Can Gems (or Premium Items) be given as gifts?

Gifting of Gems or items obtained with Gems is not available at this time. However, we are looking into supporting it in some form in the future.

Please note that while Premium Albums can be purchased with Gems, Gems cannot be used when Gifting a Premium Album.

persistence

A friend of mine's account expired while she was in hospital and she had gems on it and when she was able to pay for her account again the gems were still there. Up to you but if you don't want your account anymore why not remove all personal info and offer the account for the price of the gems that are left on it....just a thought...of course the person getting the account would have to realize that if you used auto's and they won something that they would not be able to collect the prize cause pogo would check the account.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview