This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Next Game Out

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

any guesses as to what will be the next game coming out..they have been talking about dominoes and sweet tooth for months now..wonder if one of these will be the first to show up?

farmlady

!@#$we need no more I need catch up. But may be Sweet Tooth.

BadgeBabe

My bet's on Dominoes. Sweet Tooth could change at any time.. Should be a simple setup to change over to badges but they are not showing up on Beta yet.

Mr. Rasputia

sweettooth is going to be Halloween candy when Oct. arrives, so that would be a good time for a change. it could have different theme backgrounds like poppit does to represent Halloween instead of Christmas  !@!

BadgeBabe

Quote from: McLovin on September 26, 2007, 06:17:11 PM
sweettooth is going to be Halloween candy when Oct. arrives, so that would be a good time for a change. it could have different theme backgrounds like poppit does to represent Halloween instead of Christmas  !@!

Very true. Thanks for the insight. :)

Kearney

This was in the letter to the editor...it eludes to TIS but also Spooky Slots

But, it has been awhile since any Pogoians have seen the "Coming Soon" for a new game. Any idea of when a new one will be coming along?

Thank you kindly,

Looking for Something New

Editor: Oh, you'd like me to tell you that there are a THOUSAND games on the horizon, wouldn't you? Each game is like an island, and it does take a while for each one to be fully produced. Sometimes it feels like you're lost in a sea of games, fighting scurvy, fixing sails, plugging holes, waiting to hit dry land-- or in this case a new game.

Fear not, my sea-worthy friend-- there are new games coming -- SOON! In fact one of those games is a bit like a haunting from the past, and it is coming frighteningly soon. It's almost spooky!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview