PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 03:37:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Formatting hard drive/need new registration numbers???

Started by MrsB427,

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsB427

Hi...just found this web site so now I don't have to bother Bob with personal emails anymore  :)

In a week or two I'm going to be adding another hard drive to my system...at that time the old hard drive is going to be formatted.  The last time I had to format the hard drive my Pogo cheats wouldn't work with the old registration numbers I had gotten when I purchased the programs.  Is there any way to keep this from happening again?????   I hate to have to send them a huge list of all my programs and ask for new numbers.  Thanks...

Jean

Homer

If I'm reading your message correctly you are adding another hard drive. Which means you will have 2 HD's? I am not real sure of this but I believe the registration is only good for one HD/PC. I suugest you email whoever they were purchased from for clarification. I believe you will still need to provide proof of purchase to them. ie paypal or email documentation.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

If you format the hard-drive, you will need new passwords. You might want to make sure you can find all your proofs of purchase before you start.

If you cannot find a proof of purchase for one of my products (ie. Dottie's Dauber, Mahjong-O-Matic or World Class Solo), hit Report Problem BEFORE you format the drive while the product will still report as registered and ask me to hang onto the report until after you have the new password. Then after you format the drive, you can use Report Problem again to request the new password and remind me that I have the earlier report on file to verify the product was previously registered.

MrsB427

Thanks Bob !!!  I'll print this out and remember to do that before formatting hard drive  :)

Jean

Quote from: bob@pogopal on June 04, 2004, 08:22:45 PM
If you format the hard-drive, you will need new passwords. You might want to make sure you can find all your proofs of purchase before you start.

If you cannot find a proof of purchase for one of my products (ie. Dottie's Dauber, Mahjong-O-Matic or World Class Solo), hit Report Problem BEFORE you format the drive while the product will still report as registered and ask me to hang onto the report until after you have the new password. Then after you format the drive, you can use Report Problem again to request the new password and remind me that I have the earlier report on file to verify the product was previously registered.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview