PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 05:23:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Popfu

Started by shuckyducky,

Previous topic - Next topic

shuckyducky

I know there has been some bugs in pogo lately. I.E. the 0 token jackpot on sweet tooth. Or maybe its not bug and pogo is doing it just because they can. I have been playing popfu and noticed that I am not getting all of my tokens. Once the bonus round is finished and they add all the tokens up. It doesn't match the amount that is put into my token count. Has anyone else had this happen?

BadgeBabe

Are you playing the games with Auto Programs? If so, Pogo has developed a better way of knowing this, and limits payouts for the games it can detect.

In Pop Fu, it is my opinion that the very fast bonus round play by the auto, regardless of what speed the auto is set on, keeps the token limiter on. If you want maximum token payouts for a Pop Fu badge that requires a specific number of tokens, you may have to modify Pop Fooey's play just a bit. Here's what I did the last time I had a token specific challenge. I turned the auto speed way down but left the game on the hardest setting. I turned the auto off and played ALL of the bonus rounds by hand. Since the cheat program does not use the throwing stars, I was usually able to win most of the bonus rounds.

I do not get hardly any tokens with Word Search Daily with the auto program, and Poppit, Word Whomp and WWW are also limited to less than I won. There are other examples, but these are the most notorious because our autos win in these games all the time and real people simply do not. Also the click speed is regular, while people's mouse use is irregular.

Like Homer and BH say, the auto programs are for badges. I can't imagine that you are playing Pop Fu for any reason other than rank advancement or a weekly badge, so hang in there. :)

shuckyducky

You hit the nail on the head. Thx a mil BB.  :/\

BadgeBabe

You're welcome, Ducky. :)

I am sort of an odd " duck" in that I like to watch the ways the auto programs work.. Usually they are flawless, thanks to a fantastic programmer at BH,  but sometimes the specifics of a certain Pogo challenge bends the norms of game play a bit.
I've learned a lot of tricks in the past few years to help out the great auto programs... or learned just to ignore Pogo's quirks, LOL.  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview