PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 06:53:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Payday badge

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Ok I've had the game running for ever, and can't get the 5 games in a row. Get 4 but n ot 5, so how long is it gonna take and are there any hints for Uncle Otto?  thanks !@#$

maybe I should leave game when see auto not going to get #5? and start again or will that erase the others?

catfancie

Think I just played for the same badge, and had to babysit Bonus check to get the fifth one.  Try slowing the click speed down.  and yes it does erase your progress as soon as you loose 1  ff its the Win 5 games in a row badge from 2003 called the Royal Roadster badge

BadgeBabe

Quote from: gator8 on October 11, 2007, 12:37:38 PM
Ok I've had the game running for ever, and can't get the 5 games in a row. Get 4 but n ot 5, so how long is it gonna take and are there any hints for Uncle Otto?  thanks !@#$

maybe I should leave game when see auto not going to get #5? and start again or will that erase the others?

I got all my rank badges with Bonus Check and what I noticed was that where a person can use logic towards the end of the game and move A king or something really easy to do. Bonus Check will also give you enough time to hit " CANCEL" on the new game option, stop the auto and look and see if there are moves available.

I never ran my program over the default speed- that is, the speed at which it is set when it loads.I've gotten like 300 game streaks so I know 5 game streaks are very do-able.
Work with the program before you activate the challenge, and learn when it's about to do the " New Game" move. It will flick all the cards down each row, and sometimes will still move the same group over and over.
Another thing I have noticed is that when it fills up all the Free Cells but could move the cards down, it still tries to move multiple cards in the stacks, which of course, it cannot do, it can only move one if the Free Cells are full.

I hope these tips help you.
If you can't get it to work, and if you trust me, I will be happy to get your badge for you.
Just send me a PM if you are still having frustrating problems with your auto program.

edfshr

I can do it.  I have lost 5 of the last 6000 games. :-X

gator8_24

Thanks. BB.  I'll give it til Sunday and see what happens.  thanks

gator8_24

:^ :^ threatened the game and just now finally got the badge, did stop the auto a couple times in the last game and after I tried, let him take over and finally got the 5th game!  thanks for everyones help

PogoKaz

This is quite easy to do, same with all the other games that require you win x amount in a row.

Play the game, if you are going to loose, then close the window.  As you haven't completed the game you haven't lost.

Open a new window and try again.

deborah010870

this game and i just dont get along, i try and try to get the badges done but the game hates me  lol   i have a few to do and regret having to put them up as my personal  lol halloween22.jpg

BadgeBabe

O0 O0   :^* :^* :^* :^* :^*

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D    GOOD GOING!!

Quote from: gator8 on October 11, 2007, 02:42:55 PM
:^ :^ threatened the game and just now finally got the badge, did stop the auto a couple times in the last game and after I tried, let him take over and finally got the 5th game!  thanks for everyones help

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview