This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso Deluxe registration number?

Started by Mia107,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia107

:OO     I didn't know where to put this, and it didn't seem like a technical problem so this seemed as good a place as any, if yall can even help me.
I, being the oh-so-genius blonde that I am have lost the registration code for lottso deluxe. I thought I would ask before contacted Oberon because in my experience they are even LESS helpful than pogo. Lottso Deluxe is still installed and registered on my computer. Is my registration code saved somewhere on my computer, in the games files somewhere? If it IS, how do I get it? Or am I just screwed and have to deal with oberon?
Thanks yall <3

swamp

Quote from: Mia107 on October 14, 2007, 10:28:29 PM
:OO     I didn't know where to put this, and it didn't seem like a technical problem so this seemed as good a place as any, if yall can even help me.
I, being the oh-so-genius blonde that I am have lost the registration code for lottso deluxe. I thought I would ask before contacted Oberon because in my experience they are even LESS helpful than pogo. Lottso Deluxe is still installed and registered on my computer. Is my registration code saved somewhere on my computer, in the games files somewhere? If it IS, how do I get it? Or am I just screwed and have to deal with oberon?
Thanks yall <3
look in ur trash  email folder,for the email pogo sent ya  O0   hope this helps

Mia107

I found it =) in the windows registry.  I checked my old e-mails and they didn't go back that far, so I ended up switching over to my XP account that I orginally installed the game on, checked the registry, and voila!  But thanks anyway hun  halloween23.gif

swamp

Quote from: Mia107 on October 15, 2007, 05:27:09 AM
I found it =) in the windows registry.  I checked my old e-mails and they didn't go back that far, so I ended up switching over to my XP account that I orginally installed the game on, checked the registry, and voila!  But thanks anyway hun  halloween23.gif
yqw   hagd

xsquezme

Copy down your registration info and put it onto a note pad or word file and save it somewhere. Or you can print out the receipt with the information to put away for oopsies! Thats what I do.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview