PlayBuddy
May 02, 2024, 12:35:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tela Tequila

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Who watchs this show? I blocked MTV off my TV's so my kids would quit watching those nasty programs after school, but I wanted to see something and unblocked it awhile back and forgot.  Then...I saw this show..Shot of Love or something like that and they had guys and women eating pie to win some alone time with Tela (who doesn't know if she wants a man or a woman)...A woman won.  :)) :)) Do women eat pie better than men?  :)) :))

Mistyeyed

it got worse tara..i saw parts of the last show where she had the women in heaven and the men in hell..the men were getting whipped,food stuffed in their faces,candle wax dripped on their privates..cant believe this show made it on the air..

xxunluv3dlizxx

Tila Tequila is no more! They kicked her off =]

Tara

Quote from: xxunluv3dlizxx on November 06, 2007, 04:45:47 PM
Tila Tequila is no more! They kicked her off =]

LOL...Who MTV? They cancelled the show?

Mr. Rasputia

Mistyeyed

i caught some of it last night..at that time she was down to four men and four women..

xxunluv3dlizxx

Yes...MTV Cancelled so they are finishing out the season but there won't be any more! yayyyyyyyyy

TmT

Quote from: Mr. Tila Tequila on November 07, 2007, 01:30:08 PM
:$% :%# :.@ :$%
:8: I see why ur cryin...lmfaoz so freakin hard...
<Sent the PM before I read this...lmfaoz  it hurtz laughin so hard>

Mistyeyed

is anyone still watching this at all? everytime i check to see if its a new show they keep rehashing the previous shows..did it ever get to the end and did she pick someone?

Tara

I don't watch it...I thought they cancelled it. :-\

bones

its not over yet the new episodes come out every tuesday at 10 est time.

Tara

So they are still showing it until the end then?  She must not be like New York and have to come back for the 4th time trying to get her a man.  :))

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Tara on November 17, 2007, 06:56:06 PM
So they are still showing it until the end then?  She must not be like New York and have to come back for the 4th time trying to get her a man.  :))
your right because i'm her man don't tell tokens

Tara

Quote from: Mr. Tila Tequila on November 18, 2007, 08:41:30 AM
Quote from: Tara on November 17, 2007, 06:56:06 PM
your right because i'm her man don't tell tokens

LOL  She's nasty.  How come nobody pointed out I spelt her name wrong?  I'm shocked.  :ll

Mistyeyed

lol..should be interesting this week,shes going on hometown dates with the four winners.or should we say..losers

Tara

Hometown dates?  Are they trying to copycat the Bachelor?  I will never understand why people can't come up with their own stuff. Guess it's just easier to copy others.  ::)

les

:!#

Self-proclaimed bisexual MTV star Tila Tequila may actually be stick-straight.  winter25.gif

Tequila, who stars in "A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila," a show about her search for the perfect mate, male or female,  :!!    is not bisexual and it's "all a sham," a source close to the show told the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.   civilwar.gif

"Tila has and has had a boyfriend for over a year, and she's not really bi. She's made out with some girls in her past, as all girls have, but she is not bi at all," the source said.
:)) :-X

TmT

Quote from: les on November 30, 2007, 07:29:28 AM
:!#

Self-proclaimed bisexual MTV star Tila Tequila may actually be stick-straight.  winter25.gif

Tequila, who stars in "A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila," a show about her search for the perfect mate, male or female,  :!!    is not bisexual and it's "all a sham," a source close to the show told the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.   civilwar.gif

"Tila has and has had a boyfriend for over a year, and she's not really bi. She's made out with some girls in her past, as all girls have, but she is not bi at all," the source said. :)) :-X

<:> Oh wow! I didnt know that about "all girls" lmao

Mistyeyed

what does this "woman?"  actually do to earn a living?

TmT

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview