This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sweet Tooth 2

Started by debbob69,

Previous topic - Next topic

debbob69

>:(( Is anyone else having trouble getting the mix and match badge .Trying to get a jackpot spin of 150 token is all must impossible.. Been playing for days on rank 21 and still no badge ... !@#$

kandykanas

I am having trouble getting that badge also I have reactivated it 3 times  and still can't get the 150 in a spin 5 times.. Any help would be great thanks

roadwarrior

Folks...IF YOU WERE to read under community news pogo will tell you that right now some of the sweet tooth challanges are impossible to get since they did the upgrade.  They are currently working on fixing the challanges so they are winnable.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Rainbows

What level are you playing on ? I get high JPS on level 3  fall13.gif

Mistyeyed

i must have done that one already,i dont remember what album that one was from...

Symbion

The best way to get that badge was to do it under the old Sweet Tooth lol

john82379

have you tried playing under "classic" mode?  Or are the jackpot spins bigger in there too?

boris

I can tell you there is something strange about the new Sweet Tooth.  You are supposed to only get a jackpot spin every 3 games.  With the cheat, it starts out that way but then starts to give you a JP spin every game.  The first 3 games go fine and you get a JP spin that is 100 or better.  Then sooner or later, it starts to give you a JP spin every game. These JP spins are 60 or less.  This is in caramel mode. The JP spins will remain at 60 or less even if you stop the game and start over. But, if you go into explorer and erase the cache then shutdown explorer and start over it will then reset it.  But it will eventually start to do the same thing again.  Has Pogo installed some sort of program that detects that you are using an auto and changes the game so you can't get a high JP spin and it spins every game.  When I play it normally without the auto it does not do this.

debbob69

It doesn't matter what you do you still will not get a jackpot spin over 60 tokens... I have tried everything possible and no go... So will not be playing for that badge until something is done to the spins.... :'((

Homer

I got the badge with no problem. I just fired up the auto.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

She is talking about the mix and match sweet tooth badge...They changed it from only needing 5 spins of 30 to 5 spins of 150.   The spinner doesn't give you that much. I would wait until Pogo changes it back. I know they are aware of it.  The people who did it before they changed the game got it the easy way. I don't know why Pogo changed the challenge in the middle of it.

Homer

BadgeBabe

I got my badge before the game switched over to Sweet Tooth 2.
The initial badge requirements were much different- something like " get 60 tokens in a JP spin 6 times" or something really do-able. :)

debbob69

:D Good for you Homer  and I'm using the auto and I still can't get it..... !@#$

Homer

Quote from: debbob69 on November 15, 2007, 07:27:32 PM
:D Good for you Homer  and I'm using the auto and I still can't get it..... !@#$

The only thing I can tell you is I played on level 4. I turned on the auto and came back later and I had it.

Tracey

i done the 2004 badge win 250 tokens or more in a jackpot spin 8 times and i played on level 1 in caramel mode and i got it ..try that ... it doesnt matter what level u play on but i played in classic mode at the start and was a waste of time .. so do it in caramel mode

debbob69

Thanks all will give them suggestions a try.......

Tara

Homer

smokyrain

Well for the past few days or so I was playing the auto to get the Capricorn Badge 12 spins of 150. Let it play all day long and still nothing. Today I let it go from noon til I got home, and I got it plus the weekly challenge in classic mode. So not sure whats going on but glad I got them both.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview