PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 12:00:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Project Runway

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Christian rocks.  :)) :))

I can't stand Ricky... hopefully he goes home this episode. It looks like it's either gonna be him or Sweet P... both of their designs seem terrible.  :xx

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on February 06, 2008, 07:30:30 PM
Christian rocks.  :)) :))

I can't stand Ricky... hopefully he goes home this episode. It looks like it's either gonna be him or Sweet P... both of their designs seem terrible.  :xx

You got your wish.. :)))   He needed to take his whiney  :o0 home.  Christian does rock don't he? He should of won the challenge, but we know he rocks already and so does he! :))

Monkey

I know.. I was so happy to see that queen get sent home.  :^* He should have been gone 6+ episodes ago though.  ::)

I like Christian. Hopefully he wins. He kinda reminds me of Tyra Banks with how he says everything he does is "fierce." He should have won that challenge last night too, but they probably didn't give the win to him because he's won like 2 or 3 things already.  :)))

Tara

He's like only 21 I think, but he's awesome. I soooooooo love his attitude. I don't want to jinx him to bad, but I hope we wins too.

tponka

All 5 of the last contestants got to go to fashion week.  I saw it first on my local newspaper's website, and then looked on Bravo's website.  They show pictures of all 5 finalists' collections.  After seeing those, I think Rami or Jillian should win.  Christian's was just too black and tan.. blah.  I don't mind his personality and attitude so much, but he's said some pretty mean things to and about others.  Overall, I think he's an immature twit who needs to just simply grow up.

tponka

It's not exactly a spoiler when it's on the show's own website.

tponka

Go to bravotv.com.
2nd pink box on the left has a picture of Heidi Klum, captioned, "Runway Final Collections" and subcaptioned, "The final five show at Bryant Park."  Then below that is a link entitled, "LOOK NOW."
That link sends you to a series of slideshows, one for each finalist, with pictures of each item in their collections.

Squid, I think you're overreacting and being overly hostile.  I didn't spoil anything - I just happen to read the news online (my local newspaper and CNN) and also frequent the official websites of some of my favorite shows.  It is not my problem that you apparently do not keep up with published news stories, and inadvertently first heard about it on a forum. 

Monkey

New season starts a week from tonight apparently.  :-\

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on July 09, 2008, 05:02:22 PM
New season starts a week from tonight apparently.  :-\

Yay! I love this show.  :^*

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

The chick who made the outfit out of trash bags should of went home 1st.  The bottom 3 sure were the bottom 3. They got that right. I liked the girls outfit that won. Good first show.

Monkey

That thing that Jerry made was hideous.  :ll

No...just..no. How the heck did he even make it on the show?

Tara

It was awful, but I thought the trash bags were an easy way out. She didn't do anything with them.  I really love this show, and I don't know why.  :)))

Tara

The guy who won last night, I think his name is Slade or something like that, but anyways,I thought his dress was a hot mess!

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on July 24, 2008, 07:44:54 AM
The guy who won last night, I think his name is Slade or something like that, but anyways,I thought his dress was a hot mess!
This one?  :)))

That one's not all that bad. THIS one on the other hand....  :ll

Tara

They had some good outfits last night. The chick who lost needed to go home, but I wanted the girl who came in 2nd on the winning challenge to win. That skirt was awesome.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview