PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 05:36:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Project Runway

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

doublea0508

I usually watch this show but I havent had a chance so far. Who is everyone's pick for the winner?

Tara

My favorite went home last week.  :)))   I don't really have a favorite yet, but the girl that went home, I did like.

Tara

Last nights episode was pretty kewl. They all did good, I thought, except the bottom two.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

doublea0508

Quote from: Tara on September 04, 2008, 02:39:26 PM
Stella finally went last night..thank gawd.
I second that.. I could not stand her

badgie

Kenley is seriously getting on my nerves. I don't like her stuff at all. I am glad Blaine went home because his outfits sucked, but he was a hoot to watch.

Tara

I knew the dude that went home last night (can't remember his name) would go home. His outfit was a friggen hot mess. I still love Christian..I wish he would come back.  :)))

Tara

Monkey

No, I quit watching a few weeks ago. This season is/was just too boring.  :/o\

I'll probably end up catching them though eventually during one of the Project Runway marathons.

Tara

Leanne is going to win this thing. Her collection is rockin.   All girls going to Fashion Week.

Tara

msgg

Tara

She did do a good job. It was a lot of waves but her stuff matched and it looked good. Honestly I think they all did a good job, even Kenley (sp).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview