PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 03:07:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Next Weeks New Years Badge

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

Here is what it says:
Win 5 Challenge Badges between December 26 and January 1! (This includes personal and Premium Challenges!)

if you done all your premium and mix n match ones and only have the weekly badges to get how are we gonna be able to do 5 in 1 week?
is their gonna be a marathon or does anyone know?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

It will probably be a marathon, but you know you can do mix match and premiums more than once. You find a really easy one and do it 5 times if you want.

jeffy

Stinkerbell

Awwww, don't hit yourself, jeffy ... let me do it for you     :{:

BadgeBabe

There was a REALLY EASY premium challenge recently. I swore I was going to remember it for the SE badges.

Oh, now I remember. It's the TRI PEAKS badge where all you have to do is let a game load, then click new game after each one loads 7 for seven consecutive games. I think it was a Nov. M & M. Too lazy to look until I need it again.
Credit goes to a poster here for telling us the " new game" button shortcut.

Anyway, it should take a person about 5 minutes to do that one 5 times, LOL.

disneyland lady

I think this was change from 5 to 3 wins. And if this is the case then it will be pretty easy. Not sure why they changed - wish they would have changed that dang solitaire one which dragged out forever. But does it surprise me that Pogo did it? Hahahahahahaha!

disneyland lady insane diego

In my neighborhood I am known as the snowcone lady.....this weeks flavor is BEER!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneylandlady on December 26, 2007, 04:33:13 AM

In my neighborhood I am known as the snowcone lady.....this weeks flavor is BEER!

That's cute.  In my neighborhood I'm known as the crazy lady.  Hmmmm come to think of it, thats what I'm known as in my family too.  What flavor is that? 

disneyland lady

I pretty much know that flavor. It is not one of the lifesavor 5 but it my favorite and can be found quite frequently insane diego!  I also like nutty though. <3

harley89

New years Badge win 3 challenge badges
Winter Super badge win 6 challenge badges between 1/30 and 2/12

Tara

We also get 2007 book completed today if you have all your 2007 challenges done that is. 

sam55

Hi I am in need of help if any can help on popfue  please help

ArmPitOdor

Just activate the mix n match: (August) Life is a Carnival Badge

Win 10 "Royal Match" side bets in 2 weeks!
Win this badge plus 1000 tokens Since we are doing it anyways...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview