PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 10:11:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How many of you.....

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: jeffy on December 11, 2007, 09:25:48 PM
been running lottso 24/7 for about 2 weeks should hit rank 90 tonight ill be glad to have this doneee ive let my mix n match and albums go for this one

i let any game that will run 24/7 run....... vroom

i think imma try n complete FORTUNE BINGO next hehe im sure that will be worse than lottso!!

I heard Fortune Bingo is getting new ranks and you will need 5,000 bingos for the last rank. %%

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffy

Quote from: Homer on December 12, 2007, 05:36:58 AM

I heard Fortune Bingo is getting new ranks and you will need 5,000 bingos for the last rank. %%

GREAT now im really gonna concentrate on fortune bingo now lol

Tara

It's those extra new 50 ranks in Lottso that I'm pissed about.  :-\

Fluffy756

been running lottso 24/7 for about 2 weeks should hit rank 90 tonight ill be glad to have this doneee ive let my mix n match and albums go for this one

i think imma try n complete FORTUNE BINGO next hehe im sure that will be worse than lottso!!

i hate that game they would do this too me. LOL Better get some more bingo's.

roadwarrior

screw fortune bingo!  I REFUSE to play this game auto or not unless there is a weekly badge.  Enough fighting as it is without worrying who's snooping in my stats.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

jeffy

Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 12, 2007, 06:28:18 AM
It's those extra new 50 ranks in Lottso that I'm pissed about.  :-\

if by chance this is true heh at least lottso has unmatched stability i seriously let it run for 2-3 days at a time non stop and have had 0 cripes errors in months!!

S1lent

>:((

I do and it cost me.  Was playing Texas Hold'Em,  and I got deactivated.  Had three accounts in the room but POGO only deactivated one of them.  I tried several times to get reactivated...no luck.  Just be careful...
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lent on December 12, 2007, 04:20:01 PM
>:((

I do and it cost me.  Was playing Texas Hold'Em,  and I got deactivated.  Had three accounts in the room but POGO only deactivated one of them.  I tried several times to get reactivated...no luck.  Just be careful...
S1lent

I hate Pogo.  Can't cheat with 'em, can't get badges without 'em.   :'((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview