PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 12:56:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2 New Premium Badge Albums

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

wagnerb43

:OO

hi, i was wondering if someone can give me advice on how to win phlinx and dice city roller in the new premium badge albums?  i tried with the autos and by hand.
the time keeps running out.  any suggestions would be really appreciated.

thank you

Stinkerbell

Quote from: wagnerb43 on November 28, 2007, 07:11:50 AM

hi, i was wondering if someone can give me advice on how to win phlinx and dice city roller in the new premium badge albums?  i tried with the autos and by hand.

thank you

The Dice City Roller one is a lot of luck.  The auto isn't a very good choice for this badge as it focuses mostly on winning the game, not the challenge.  Play by hand and really concentrate on the 5 of a kind card and don't worry too much about winning the game.  Oh, and go potty BEFORE you start the challenge.  LOL

PogoHatesKristy

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 28, 2007, 07:19:43 AM
Quote from: wagnerb43 on November 28, 2007, 07:11:50 AM

thank you

The Dice City Roller one is a lot of luck.  The auto isn't a very good choice for this badge as it focuses mostly on winning the game, not the challenge.  Play by hand and really concentrate on the 5 of a kind card and don't worry too much about winning the game.  Oh, and go potty BEFORE you start the challenge.  LOL

Don't activate dice city roller til the last roll in round four but have it ready to activate! The same with phlinx don't activate til you are on that last round before the spin but again have it ready to activate! Then pray you still have time to get them! 0:

wagnerb43

0:

thank you so much for answering, i will try your suggestions and let you
know .

i really appreciate it.

kim23il

Is it cheaper to buy the bookes with gems? Or to just buy them straight out. I was just curious. winter20.gif

jeffy

the newer books save you 10% not a big difference
the 2 new books are 2.99 and 5.99

the winter album is 43 gems and i think the on the go is 86

so thats 129 gems so if you buy the 170 gems you would have 41 left for 9.99 you save for the 2 new albums about 80 to 90 cents
buy using gems.

Runner

Pogo claims you save 10%  by using gems. I have not done the math yet, but in previous buys I have , and gems were cheaper

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview