PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 09:59:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri Peaks Too Easy... Unbelievable!

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

The mix and match game I just click and reclick 7xs to get that new badge. Didnt play the game since it said u didnt have to win. That was too easy... 7 seconds... dont need 7 mins...lmao

jeffy

Quote from: TmT on November 27, 2007, 03:12:37 PM
The mix and match game I just click and reclick 7xs to get that new badge. Didnt play the game since it said u didnt have to win. That was too easy... 7 seconds... dont need 7 mins...lmao

clicked and reclicked what???????????

New Game??

TmT

Quote from: jeffy on November 27, 2007, 03:21:49 PM
Quote from: TmT on November 27, 2007, 03:12:37 PM

clicked and reclicked what???????????

New Game??
My bad <coughin> spittin coffee all over my mouse...... yes Mr. Hamburger (see I didnt curse) "new game" lmao :%#

jeffy

I knew what you meant i was just clearing it up for the blondes :)

gator8_24

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on November 27, 2007, 04:23:06 PM
Quote from: jeffy on November 27, 2007, 03:24:32 PM
I knew what you meant i was just clearing it up for the blondes :)

Aren't you blonde? lol
Men dont think blonde jokes apply to the male gender...... every joke I've ever read reference female... hmmm :,

IndianLover

It was way to easy I just hit new game 7 times in a row and that it was lmao!

TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on November 27, 2007, 04:46:27 PM
It was way to easy I just hit new game 7 times in a row and that it was lmao!
lmao... it was like.. sip a gulp of my coffee and before I could swallow it... "all over"......... NEXT

Stinkerbell

Yeah well.... I activated Tri-Peaks then feakin Pogo went Freakin down so it's going to take me more than 7 seconds or minutes.   :%# 

Symbion

What was the purpose of this badge anyways?

It almost seems like a waste of money.

BadgeBabe

LOL, Symbion, you know how impossible the PDFC challenge is? I would say that Pogo completely FU'ed the Tri-Peaks badge too, only in reverse.

Chances are, they will fix both badges this week. I'm just thankful I came here and read the Tri-Peaks glitch. I would have played all of the hands, LOL.

TmT

Quote from: BadgeBabe on November 28, 2007, 01:48:55 AM
LOL, Symbion, you know how impossible the PDFC challenge is? I would say that Pogo completely FU'ed the Tri-Peaks badge too, only in reverse.

Chances are, they will fix both badges this week. I'm just thankful I came here and read the Tri-Peaks glitch. I would have played all of the hands, LOL.

lol we always look out for our "cheatin family" rofl <<Babe>>hug

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Symbion on November 27, 2007, 06:50:02 PM
What was the purpose of this badge anyways?

It almost seems like a waste of money.

Don't you know?  The person who dies with the most badges, WINS!!!! winter20.gif

PogoHatesKristy

:[ You all are WAY too funny! I am sitting hear reading these post laughing, and hubby looking at me funny....I think he's thinking about admitting ME to the looney bin!! :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview