PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 11:07:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PLEASE HELP!!

Started by PogoHatesKristy,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoHatesKristy

Is there a secret to the mix and match badge in Pogo Bowl to get 4 gold pins in 2 hours! I have been reactivating it FOREVER!! I have tried waiting til the beginning of the 10th frame to activate it, I have changed rooms, I have refreshed the room I was in! When started trying to get this badge I was at rank 26 I am now on rank 44!! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! :ooo :OO :!$ :'((

Jewel

That challenge is a beast! I had to do it more than once too. I waited until I got a gold pin and then activated it on the last frame. Then I stayed in that same room for the whole 2 hours. I got the badge with just a few minutes to spare.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Jewel on December 02, 2007, 12:58:31 AM
That challenge is a beast! I had to do it more than once too. I waited until I got a gold pin and then activated it on the last frame. Then I stayed in that same room for the whole 2 hours. I got the badge with just a few minutes to spare.

Ditto!!

swamp

Quote from: PogoHatesKristy on December 01, 2007, 11:24:33 PM
Is there a secret to the mix and match badge in Pogo Bowl to get 4 gold pins in 2 hours! I have been reactivating it FOREVER!! I have tried waiting til the beginning of the 10th frame to activate it, I have changed rooms, I have refreshed the room I was in! When started trying to get this badge I was at rank 26 I am now on rank 44!! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! :ooo :OO :!$ :'((
good luck with this one. its all  the luck of the draw  O0 hang in there you will get it  civilwar.gif winter20.gif civilwar.gif

PogoHatesKristy

thank you all, I guess back to the bowling room with me!! :xx

xxunluv3dlizxx

I did the same thing, wait until i got one, activated the badge then sat it out, now im having one heck of a time with the dice city roller 5 of a kind badge lol

Homer

Quote from: xxunluv3dlizxx on December 02, 2007, 09:04:45 AM
I did the same thing, wait until i got one, activated the badge then sat it out, now im having one heck of a time with the dice city roller 5 of a kind badge lol

I got mine in no auction rooms and using the auto of course.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

That bowling badge  is a booger.  I tried several times before I got it.

PogoHatesKristy

:^* I finally got it and it only took 38 mins. and I ranked out in pogo bowl so a DOUBLE plus!!! dance11.gif

swamp

Quote from: PogoHatesKristy on December 02, 2007, 01:08:39 PM
:^* I finally got it and it only took 38 mins. and I ranked out in pogo bowl so a DOUBLE plus!!! dance11.gif
wtg  O0 civilwar.gif

PogoHatesKristy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview