PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 10:38:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

virus message?

Started by orion42,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhondairv

Thanks to you both <3

so far i am where i was but thats ok. if i can't get the support staff to help me then that tells me a lot and i'd rather get my $70.00 back. i waited almost 2 hours yesterday for a rep from the live chat to help me but they never came. i'll wait a few days for them to respond to my mail and in the meantime i'll do some more research.
i'll update the post if i get this resolved incase someone else comes across this problem too.
:8:

rhondairv

after alllllllllllll day of live chat and emailing back and forth to the support of micro trend i have the program installed. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  geez i am exhausted lol

the instructions i kept getting from them was to go to the INSTALLED program and disable it then uninstall. problem with that is it would NEVER install lol

i ended up going into the setup file and deleting the hotfix all together. rebooted and it installed perfectly!

glad thats done! i need a treat after that! bbq22.gif

swamp

i got a question  my daughters friend came over with her laptop and she and her friend hooked up her laptop to my puter  and now  i get a message that im running a out law windows. and i dont have the disk to reinstall windows  any help anyone thanks   0:

Homer

Quote from: swamp on December 11, 2007, 06:39:11 PM
i got a question  my daughters friend came over with her laptop and she and her friend hooked up her laptop to my puter  and now  i get a message that im running a out law windows. and i dont have the disk to reinstall windows  any help anyone thanks   0:

You can try a system restore but I'm not sure that will help.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Quote from: Homer on December 11, 2007, 06:46:27 PM

thanks boss i tryed that  and MS still says something about the key code    so i guess i have to shell out the bucks again   !@#$  civilwar.gif

Tara

Homer

Quote from: swamp on December 11, 2007, 06:49:10 PM

thanks boss i tryed that  and MS still says something about the key code    so i guess i have to shell out the bucks again   !@#$  civilwar.gif

When you go to buy it check with the geeks but you may only have to buy the upgrade cd which is much cheaper than the full version

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Quote from: Homer on December 11, 2007, 07:05:05 PM
Quote from: swamp on December 11, 2007, 06:49:10 PM

thanks boss i tryed that  and MS still says something about the key code    so i guess i have to shell out the bucks again   !@#$  civilwar.gif

When you go to buy it check with the geeks but you may only have to buy the upgrade cd which is much cheaper than the full version
ok thanks boss i will try that  O0

Mary

you can also get the windows cd free just pay shippin go to microsoft windows .com i just had to get one .. jester.gif

swamp

Quote from: mama on December 11, 2007, 07:11:45 PM
you can also get the windows cd free just pay shippin go to microsoft windows .com i just had to get one .. jester.gif
i just went there and i didnt see one for free  :=

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview