PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 01:43:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detective - Explain, please.

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I am going through Jigsaw Detective, almost all caught up.  I have all the badges except puzzle 38, but when I look at the list of cases in the game itself, it is showing several, even the ones I have badges for, as "new case".  What am I missing?  Why are they listed as new cases still?
Thanks!

Tara

Quote from: Crabbytroll Snippyhead on December 09, 2007, 10:22:07 AM
I am going through Jigsaw Detective, almost all caught up.  I have all the badges except puzzle 38, but when I look at the list of cases in the game itself, it is showing several, even the ones I have badges for, as "new case".  What am I missing?  Why are they listed as new cases still?
Thanks!

Hmmmm I've never heard of that. You should have 40 badges when you are caught up. If I had the badges I wouldn't worry about it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 09, 2007, 01:01:53 PM
I wish I could help you, brave one.  I really dislike that game and stay away at all costs.  I hope someone can help.  Good luck.

Thanks!  I went through, just for the heck of it,  and redid a puzzle that I had the badge for but showed as a new case.  It now shows solved, but doesn't have 2x by the badge.  Thanks agains!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 09, 2007, 01:50:59 PM
Quote from: Crabbytroll Snippyhead on December 09, 2007, 10:22:07 AM
Thanks!

Hmmmm I've never heard of that. You should have 40 badges when you are caught up. If I had the badges I wouldn't worry about it.

Yep, got all 40.  Thanks!! :)

xxunluv3dlizxx

ImJustOneOldFart

im all caught up myself, i have 40 badges and 40cases done but if you check my profile it say i only did 39 cases....

pogo screwup...... say it aint soo

TmT

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on December 11, 2007, 11:56:10 AM
im all caught up myself, i have 40 badges and 40cases done but if you check my profile it say i only did 39 cases....

pogo screwup...... say it aint soo
Sorry OldF' but they screwed up...lemme look at mine ..<peekin>  Yep.. I have 39 cases solved too... doubled checked.. <oh well>

swamp

i just went and looked and mine say 40  %%  must be cuse i clicked with me toes   civilwar.gif :)) :)) :)) civilwar.gif

TmT

Quote from: swamp on December 11, 2007, 04:05:38 PM
i just went and looked and mine say 40  %%  must be cuse i clicked with me toes   civilwar.gif :)) :)) :)) civilwar.gif
LMAO...uh...teach me how to click with my toes like how you did Swamp... lol

gator8_24

Or maybe it was the person who helped with # 40? :)))  ""

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on December 11, 2007, 05:08:56 PM

Or maybe it was the person who helped with # 40? :)))  ""
:-X :>> (OO)

Stinkerbell

Well, they can add all the badges to my account they want, but they better never try and take them away    civilwar.gif civilwar.gif

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 12, 2007, 05:00:09 AM
Well, they can add all the badges to my account they want, but they better never try and take them away    civilwar.gif civilwar.gif
lol.. oh oh.. is that gun loaded...lol You know ur dangerous with a loaded gun and your eye glasses not on...lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview