PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 02:24:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

mozilla and pogo

Started by Lywarior1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lywarior1

Hey yall
Is anyone else having problems with mozilla and pogo, I downloaded the browser and installed it now pogo games are takeing forever to load, Then they run really slowly, I've cleaned out my cookies and such so I just uninstalled the browser.  Anyone else haveing problems with mozilla browser?

Homer

Another member was having problems using autos in mozilla. It could be a pogo problem again. i was in poker earlier and the game froze and I had to leave.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

The initial delay is probably just from your computer having to download the java programs for the games again.

Super Duckie

Not having any big problems anymore, did what Homer said, redownloaded it... I do have browser conflictions though, one moment it will go so, then it works fine, then it will freeze for a minute, then it will work again, and thats running the MSN browser with Mozilla, or running Mozilla with Internet explorer, I think the main problem may be Mozilla, Pogo isn't the only places i have trouble with Mozilla....

Lywarior1

The best web browser I've used is at neoplant.com, its a theme browser you can get whatever tv/movie theme you want me I have Xena but its a pretty neat little browser better then IE

Super Duckie

good ole neoplanet, II forgot about that one, that is a good browser, might have to get that again, thanx for reminding me   ;)

Thisnamenottaken

Quote from: Lywarior1 on June 11, 2004, 04:48:55 PM
The best web browser I've used is at neoplant.com, its a theme browser you can get whatever tv/movie theme you want me I have Xena but its a pretty neat little browser better then IE

Thought I was nuts tried that three times before I saw the next post and it was NEOPLANET... but unfortunately they don't allow downloading their browser at this time.... try again at another time... just for anyone like me that tries to go there

But thanks anyway for the lead... I to have had alot more disappointment than joy with mozilla...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview