PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 12:04:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Netscape 7.1

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamehelper03

how do i get netscape 7.1 if i have aol as defulat browser? plz write the link plz

Homer

Quote from: Gamehelper03 on June 13, 2004, 02:53:01 PM
how do i get netscape 7.1 if i have aol as defulat browser? plz write the link plz

Get it at www.download.com type in search netscape 7.1

or click
Netscape 7.1

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Gamehelper03

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LuLu

Quote from: DJ on June 13, 2004, 01:00:49 PM
Quote from: LuLu on June 13, 2004, 12:31:18 PM
I have the same problem with Mozilla.  I have to disconnect it from my running programs list and reconnect.  Does anyone know of anything else I could try?  I hate it when it keeps asking for the profile.
The same goes for Mozilla LuLu....do the following:
Press ctrl+alt+delete that will open the task manager, click on processes, look for Mozilla.exe>right click on it>click on end process>click YES

You may want to exit out the java icon by the clock, right click on it then click exit or close.

Yes, I do that already.  I was just wondering if there was another way to avoid all that.  Can I just open and close Mozilla with one of the icons on the taskbar instead of it asking for which profile I want to use?

DJ_

Yes you can by waiting a few hours before opening Mozilla again. In other words I don't know of a different way to do it..... sure beats rebooting everytime.

kizzakad

ok well,, i was playing pogo with the token dumper, and i was winning all the time just like u all said to and make the other sn lose, well the tokens on the loosing sn just stayed the same

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview