PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 04:39:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium/Mix Match Badges

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

You know how you can't do 2 premiums or 2 Mix Match badges at the same time?  Did you know you could do 1 premium and 1 Mix Match at the same time?  I never knew that, but I do now.  :P

I did one of my premiums a bunch of times and the next time I do it...I will win the badge and 7 tokens.  :)))

Chata *#$% up

mr.clean

lol i knew this!   I thought the badge queen  would have known this years ago!!!!!!!! :o :o <..>

Tara

mr.clean

becouse i thought  it was a common fact lol ::  I've been doing it for years now ..  Pogo even has the adds banners for getting mix and match badges and doing 2 badges for the same game at the sametime..

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on December 29, 2007, 12:39:49 PM
becouse i thought  it was a common fact lol ::  I've been doing it for years now ..  Pogo even has the adds banners for getting mix and match badges and doing 2 badges for the same game at the sametime..

Me too.... I knew.   :!#

Tara

#1 You ain't been doing it for years because Mix Matchs have only been out a year ...so there.  :!$
#2 Do you think I look at pogo banners?  :!$

!@#$  Men  !@#$                :,

mr.clean

pillowfight.gif >:(( pillowfight.gif
Quote from: Tara on December 29, 2007, 01:10:18 PM

#1 You ain't been doing it for years because Mix Matchs have only been out a year ...so there.  :!$
#2 Do you think I look at pogo banners?  :!$

!@#$  Men  !@#$                :,

minnie

party11.gif party11.gif i just wanted to wish evey1 a happy new year yes the lurker who has been a memeber for a while speaks up lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview