PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 02:19:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Okay now I feel like a IDIOT!

Started by PogoHatesKristy,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoHatesKristy

:OO PLEASE!!! After that man from singapore posted and I just had to reply now I can't play CLUB pogo either, next time I will just hush!!! But anyways, does anyone have a guest pass I can use my card is being denied and the bank is closed so I can't find out why and I can not live without canasta for 2 days!! If you can help PLEASE!!!

Tara

All you have to do is go to a room and ask for a pass from a club member like someone in a slot room that you can get in. Its hard to send you a pass on here without being able to know your screenname or email addy. The two things we can't post on here. :((

PogoHatesKristy

Stinkerbell

Quote from: PogoHatesKristy on December 31, 2007, 10:26:05 AM
:OO PLEASE!!! After that man from singapore posted and I just had to reply now I can't play CLUB pogo either, next time I will just hush!!! But anyways, does anyone have a guest pass I can use my card is being denied and the bank is closed so I can't find out why and I can not live without canasta for 2 days!! If you can help PLEASE!!!

I'm confused.  Why can't you play just because you replied to that guys post?

Homer

Your situation is much different. You have been on the forum for a while now and you are only asking for a guest pass until you can make arrangements to renew your club account.

The other person just joined and expected someone to pay for their account.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on December 31, 2007, 11:02:30 AM

Your situation is much different. You have been on the forum for a while now and you are only asking for a guest pass until you can make arrangements to renew your club account.

Sorry, I misread Kristy's post because Tara upset me by changing my words around and MISQUOTING me.  Bad, bad Tara.   :oo

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 31, 2007, 11:04:48 AM

Sorry, I misread Kristy's post because Tara upset me by changing my words around and MISQUOTING me.  Bad, bad Tara.   :oo

:{:  Snitch.  I didn't change your words. I just deleted some of them.  :))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 31, 2007, 11:09:17 AM
Quote from: ABraveLady on December 31, 2007, 11:04:48 AM

:{:  Snitch.  I didn't change your words. I just deleted some of them.  :))

Uh huh    :[

jeffy

PogoHatesKristy's situation isnt similar its just what comes around goes around. Being mean or insulting always gets something coming your way so just expect it. Try to be as nice as possible even tho you may not know many people on here we all have feelings.!

A simple NO to this Miko Person would of ended it BUT, i also dont appreciate what miko said in a later post so anything after that was open season for him to be insulted.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!

And yes i know im not perfect i went off on some of them people claiming badgehelp put virrii in their programs.!!

Tara

Quote from: jeffy on December 31, 2007, 11:41:45 AM
PogoHatesKristy's situation isnt similar its just what comes around goes around. Being mean or insulting always gets something coming your way so just expect it. Try to be as nice as possible even tho you may not know many people on here we all have feelings.!

A simple NO to this Miko Person would of ended it BUT, i also dont appreciate what miko said in a later post so anything after that was open season for him to be insulted.

And yes i know im not perfect i went off on some of them people claiming badgehelp put virrii in their programs.!!

PogoHatesKristy

Ooops.....sorry I started it again!! I got a guest pass and then finally got the card to go through!! Thank you for the suggestion Tara!!!

Tara

Quote from: PogoHatesKristy on December 31, 2007, 01:19:45 PM
Ooops.....sorry I started it again!! I got a guest pass and then finally got the card to go through!! Thank you for the suggestion Tara!!!

You didn't start anything and your welcome on the suggestion.  party13.gif

Stinkerbell

My bankcard stopped working last night and I got an email from the bank asking about suspicious card activity because I had bought 4 Oberon games at 1/2 off.  LOL  Got that straightened out real fast.

Homer

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 31, 2007, 04:14:20 PM

My bankcard stopped working last night and I got an email from the bank asking about suspicious card activity because I had bought 4 Oberon games at 1/2 off.  LOL  Got that straightened out real fast.

That is great they did that for you. I had something similar happen at Best Buy about 3-4 years ago. I was in there and got a new 52" HDTV, a new pc and some other assorted goodies and my bill was around $3000 and they instantly froze my card when they were trying to get the purchase approved. Of course I knew I had enough balance on the card because I don't believe in carrying any balances over so we called them from the checkout and they explained to me they froze the card because that amount of money is not a typical purchase based on my past history. Once I answered a few security questions etc they approved the amount and all was well.

swamp

Quote from: Homer on December 31, 2007, 04:29:27 PM

That is great they did that for you. I had something similar happen at Best Buy about 3-4 years ago. I was in there and got a new 52" HDTV, a new pc and some other assorted goodies and my bill was around $3000 and they instantly froze my card when they were trying to get the purchase approved. Of course I knew I had enough balance on the card because I don't believe in carrying any balances over so we called them from the checkout and they explained to me they froze the card because that amount of money is not a typical purchase based on my past history. Once I answered a few security questions etc they approved the amount and all was well.
capital one done me the same way when i bought the little woman a new car 2 weeks ago  and im glad they did  0: civilwar.gif

Homer

Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 31, 2007, 04:37:56 PM

capital one done me the same way when i bought the little woman a new car 2 weeks ago  and im glad they did  0: civilwar.gif

I didn't mind it either swampy. Now the people in line behind me didn't like it but that's too bad for them. LOL

swamp

Quote from: Homer on December 31, 2007, 04:42:20 PM
Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 31, 2007, 04:37:56 PM

I didn't mind it either swampy. Now the people in line behind me didn't like it but that's too bad for them. LOL
true the only ppl that dont like it is my cpa  :{: (O+O) :)) :))

Stinkerbell

Yep!  I was totally ok with them doing that.  When we were in the process of moving, we were changing addresses, etc.  One night my card stopped working and it turned out it was because they flagged it because of the address change, then the increase in purchases.  Once my dad got a call from Home Depot because someone in the Bahamas was using his card number to order a bunch of stuff over the internet AND about 5 years ago my hubby was an identity theft victim.  Some witch had opened a bank account using his ss # at the same bank we bank at which REALLY made me angry that they let that slip through.  That person, a Ms. Muhammed, then commited ATM fraud by making empty deposits and withdrawing cash.  It was a nightmare getting that straightened out.   So yes, I was very happy they pay attention.

Homer

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 31, 2007, 05:40:23 PM
Yep!  I was totally ok with them doing that.  When we were in the process of moving, we were changing addresses, etc.  One night my card stopped working and it turned out it was because they flagged it because of the address change, then the increase in purchases.  Once my dad got a call from Home Depot because someone in the Bahamas was using his card number to order a bunch of stuff over the internet AND about 5 years ago my hubby was an identity theft victim.  Some witch had opened a bank account using his ss # at the same bank we bank at which REALLY made me angry that they let that slip through.  That person, a Ms. Muhammed, then commited ATM fraud by making empty deposits and withdrawing cash.  It was a nightmare getting that straightened out.   So yes, I was very happy they pay attention.

Some CC companies offer identity theft monitors. They charge like $10/month and if anything happens to your credit or if someone steals your identity they help you get things fixed.

Citibank is one I know of that offers this. You can read more at http://www.identitymonitor.citi.com/

jeffy

Quote from: Tara on December 31, 2007, 11:44:50 AM

Quote from: jeffy on December 31, 2007, 11:41:45 AM

NO, Its Big brother. Returning Soon Be Patient.!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview