PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 12:48:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

KenoPop

Started by shoes,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracey

sure the ranks goes up quick anyway .. its a boring game but hopefully it wont be for a few more years

Stinkerbell

Do the balls that land in the bonus areas count as progress towards rank?  People in a room were discussing it and no one seems to know for sure.

PogoBadgeHunter

jester.gif

I WON/FINISHED the game to rank 50 in 2 days......it's so boring and needs to have more badges...lol :!!

YOU don't need the auto.....it's that easy and quick....But it helps I guess.......
cheers,
Mak

Janadra

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 01, 2008, 10:59:08 PM
Do the balls that land in the bonus areas count as progress towards rank?  People in a room were discussing it and no one seems to know for sure.

No they dont.

mr.clean

xxunluv3dlizxx

I'm done too! Now I have time to go finish the other bajillion games i need to rank out on

DitzyChick

Quote from: eyedoc55 on January 29, 2008, 01:12:54 PM
bBTW..I have bee using thesenumbers al ay...and I gt anywhere from 2 to 7 matches,,,I do get a few no matches tho,,but the others outweight thethat,,lol

numbers are

give then a try,,,see if ithelps ya...or if anyone has better numbers..let us know...lol

eyedoc5

I've been using your numbers and they've worked out pretty well for me!!  I've gotten quite a few 7's with them... Thanks!!!  Ya know, you can call me crazy, but I actually kinda like what they've done with this game.  And the quick easy badges are a bonus.  Although I did notice that in the Stats it doesn't count the number of balls you placed so I'm wondering... If you continue to play after you've received all the badges, will anything count towards the new ranks they are going to put out like in some of the other games that got new badges?

disneyland lady

I wondered that when all the people who got the Spooky Slots rank 10 in the first week continued to play all the rest of the time it was up. If they are going to be at rank 10 when it arrives again next year I am gonna  :))

Disneyland lady insane diego

Stinkerbell

I guess I'm "odd man out" 'cuz I liked the game.  Made it to 50 last night!

harley89

I have a short attention span so this game bores me to death. One question has anybody here got to pick the bonus number. I am up to rank 49 and havent had the chance to pick yet. Is there a trick or just my bad luck at the draw

Stinkerbell

I've picked it twice, once during my first few games, then one other time around rank 40.  I've missed picking it 2 times, where I clicked the4 ? and got the tokens instead.  Good Luck

DitzyChick

Rank 47 here and I've picked the share number several times already.  You have to pick it in the mystery bonus (the question mark thing)... I always pick the one on the right, not that it's always there, but it has been doing pretty well for me so far.

harley89

I did finally see it the first time ever but I didnt pick it. Now that I am working on rank 50 then mystery thing doesnt come up very often. Just my bad luck following me around. My Harley ran like crap today.

ArmPitOdor

I saw where someone said that it was a good thing that this auto is free. Where are they getting it free or did they mean free if you are a 150? %%

Mayhem

If you bought the old keno auto, this is a free upgrade.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

ArmPitOdor

I didn't buy the auto, I'm so broke I can't pay afford to pay attention. girls18.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview