PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 02:06:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question about Mix-n-Match?

Started by kim23il,

Previous topic - Next topic

kim23il

Hi all I heard a pogo rumor in a room. They said the mix n match badges go on sale for 10 gems-the month they are suppose to retire. Is this true? If so I'm going to slack off, and wait a year to buy my mix n match lol. :>>

Kyle

Tracey

they did that b4 christmas which is a good thing is to slack off and buy them at discount price

kim23il

Does anyone know at what time they go on sale, and how long they are on sale? So I can purchase some for a friend. It doesn't look like Feb'07 is on sale. bbq21.gif

mr.clean

I don'nt think you can buy them for a friend.  Other than going on there name and using your Credit card .

ArmPitOdor

The only way you can buy for a friend would be to give them your credit card OR to go buy one of the credit cards that are preloaded (Like at walmart). The preloaded card is the ONLY way you should go.  :=

disneyland lady

Have you seen a preloaded one in the last year? Walmart and Target say they have been gone for 18 mons. My brother has one with no expire date on it and I keep trying to get him to use it before they will refuse them at Pogo.

disneyland lady insane diego

xxunluv3dlizxx

I know you can purchase other badge books for a friend but never checked it out for MnM

MnM comes out monthly generally between the 10-15 and they are "on sale" for a year but their price doesn't go down to 10 gems until a year from being released and it expires.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview