This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice City Roller

Started by sueann42,

Previous topic - Next topic

sueann42

Dice City Roller mix and challenge clear 30 of 5 of a kind card in 5 hours I use auto only got 10 in 5 hours does any one have any tips on getting this badge thanks for any help

lilamygirl25

try getting on early in the morning and getting an auction room all to yourself... then bid on dice every time star dice are better... then just work on that property only... see if that helps  O0

ArmPitOdor

I waited until very late at night I Loaded an auction room and then as game neared end I activated the challenge. Be prepared to sit the 5 hours  without leaving. Its a pain but that was what I had to do to get it. I don't see how the auto could do that one though.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: armpittodor on February 10, 2008, 03:58:57 PM
I waited until very late at night I Loaded an auction room and then as game neared end I activated the challenge. Be prepared to sit the 5 hours  without leaving. Its a pain but that was what I had to do to get it. I don't see how the auto could do that one though.

I think Pogo is intentionally designing challenges that can't be won with auto use. 

ArmPitOdor

Now that is a very good possibility!!! I just have to wonder since you said that, if so I say :OO

xxunluv3dlizxx

See i had different strategy...i played mine in the no auction rooms by myself as much as possible and got it the first time i activated it, i didnt worry about any other cards and concentrated only on getting to and completing the 5 of a kind i also waited to activate the challenge until right before my first 5 of a kind so i didn't waste my time getting to that point...maybe it was just pure luck but it worked for me..

arniebear

QuoteI think Pogo is intentionally designing challenges that can't be won with auto use.

I have to agree with this.

sueann42

I updated my auto it now has setting so i check of a kind and it got mine for me

xxunluv3dlizxx

you're lucky lol when i did mine it didnt have that update but it wasn't as excruciating to do as much as the super doms one

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview