PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 09:45:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Couple of Questions lol Hope I dont appear too dumb

Started by FlawedAngel,

Previous topic - Next topic

FlawedAngel

Ive been looking around and omg there is so much to learn *ack* lol  First off do you have to use  Autos to be in this group or is it ok not to use them??  Prolly a dumb question BUT not sure of the rules here lol...Secondly...WTH does this mean.... Find 50 words that are buried backwards for challenge tomorrow....Thanks for yor answers in advance

XOXOX

Stacie

FlawedAngel

Ok Thanks for the ingo and for the quick reply :)  I guess I will find out more about the auto requirements :)  Thanks again

Stacie

Stinkerbell

I know of several people who post here who do not use autos.  I think the only problem you'd have is if you try to turn the rest of us users away from the dark side.   :)))

Homer

You do not have to use autos to be a member here. Both auto and non auto users are welcome here.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FlawedAngel

Touche Stinker lolol  OR it could be the other way around and yall take my innocence and convert me to the dark side *winks*  Thanks for all the help you guys Huggs

Stacie

spidertail

harley89

OMG yall could at least behave yourself for 5 minutes.  Dont worry Flawed users and non users are welcome.  We are just full of info some actually useful

BadgeBabe

Let me tell you about dumb:
I have been playing on Club Pogo since the badge and weekly challenge concept was developed, and on Pogo for years before that.

I only realized LAST WEEK that I could activate a long and boring Personal Challenge left over from 2003 and work on it intermittantly while I was doing my current Weekly Badge challenges.

I had NO idea that the Personal challenges didn't have to be done completely before another badge challenge is started. I feel so dumb after telling this that I may go look for some Absinthe to finish cooking my brain cells.

FlawedAngel

harley89

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Squid on February 21, 2008, 08:02:50 AM
?.?  ?.?  ?.?
Don't you worry, babe.... everyone gets a little gas now and then.

<..>
i know i do  ?.?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 19, 2008, 04:50:52 PM
I know of several people who post here who do not use autos.  I think the only problem you'd have is if you try to turn the rest of us users away from the dark side.   :)))

O+O Would that mean that we would have to go inside or outside? I have problems deciding which side of my toast to butter and you want me to ponder this?  girls21.gif There! I am feeling a bit better.

disneyland lady insane diego

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 19, 2008, 04:50:52 PM

:^* for autos. I stay on the darkside too.... :)) :))  :)) You're so funny stinker.  :-*

FreecellFanny

Quote from: BadgeBabe on February 20, 2008, 10:09:20 PMI may go look for some Absinthe to finish cooking my brain cells.

Ummmm, good stuff!

I get mine from a place in New York City.  VV

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview