PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 07:17:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hi there

Started by emmy,

Previous topic - Next topic

emmy

Ive just come over from the dark side and brought all the autos yay i have  a question the trick shot dose seem to be there do you have to buy this one separately  :( thank you in advance em

Tracey

if u have bought the $150 package yes trick shot should of been there as far as i know

emmy

thank you but no i cant see any where lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: emmy on March 05, 2008, 02:13:24 AM
Ive just come over from the dark side and brought all the autos yay i have  a question the trick shot dose seem to be there do you have to buy this one separately  :( thank you in advance em

Welcome!!!!   :D  Someone on here has as their quote "Come to the darkside.  We have cookies."  LOL   

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

I have the come to the dark side we have cookies but I was thinking of changing it to come to the dark side we have beer

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on March 05, 2008, 07:52:22 PM
I have the come to the dark side we have cookies but I was thinking of changing it to come to the dark side we have beer

Oh, don't do that.  Then we'd just have a bunch of alchies lurking about, looking for the free beer.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 06, 2008, 06:35:49 AM
Oh, don't do that.  Then we'd just have a bunch of alchies lurking about, looking for the free beer.

:pp :pp :pp

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 05, 2008, 09:09:15 AM
Welcome!!!!   :D  Someone on here has as their quote "Come to the darkside.  We have cookies."  LOL   

I love cookies..... where are they?  bubblegum.gif been to darkside too  :)))

Homer

Stinkerbell

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview