PlayBuddy
May 02, 2024, 09:14:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

some people wont ever learn

Started by swamp,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

LAKELAND  FL - A little over a year ago, he was found naked and high on crack one night in Lake Parker, in the jaws of a 12-foot alligator.

You might think Adrian Apgar would never want to see another one, especially since that one bit off his arm.

It appears, though, that he just can't seem to stay away from the scaly beasts: Thursday night, deputies found Apgar naked...again...this time, wading in the alligator-infested waters of Saddle Creek.

The sheriff says it's just bizarre.

"Do I think he went there to commit suicide by alligator?  I don't think so.  I think he is just bizarre, and takes those risks," Polk Sheriff Grady Judd said.

Deputies were on routine patrol Thursday night when they saw Apgar's pick-up.  They ran the tag, and figured out it was the gator guy—again.

When investigators found him, they couldn't believe what they saw—he was in the water, and a gator was about 50 feet away.

"They called for him.  He would lower his voice, 'ssshhhhh, tell 'em to be quiet.'  He was talking to the alligators.  He told them, 'turn out the lights, there is a 30 footer out there,'" Judd said.

Deputies fished him out, just like last time.  The 911 call was unforgettable:

Caller: "It sounds like he is hurt."

Apgar: "Help.  Help.  Help."

Caller: "Hang on.  Hang on a second.  Alright.  Alright."

"Hey, what's up?  What do you need?"

Apgar: "Hey, a big gator's got me."

Caller: "A gator's got 'em.  A gator's got em.  Aw, ****"

"Hang on.  Help's on the way.  Hang on a minute."

The Polk Sheriff's office says now he is getting another kind of help—deputies Baker-acted him.  The sheriff says his deputies have put their lives on the line for him twice now.

"If he gets in trouble again, we have to consider our safety next time, instead of his," Judd said.

Meaning the next time, deputies might not be so quick to jump in with both feet. what a dumb     :o0   :)))   

gator8_24

Swamp, are you okay after all that  canadian1.gif ? Guess when he's drunk he loves to be gator bait! :)))

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on March 08, 2008, 08:29:20 AM
Swamp, are you okay after all that  canadian1.gif ? Guess when he's drunk he loves to be gator bait! :)))
:[ (O+O) (O+O) :{:

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ♪♫swamp♫♪ on March 07, 2008, 05:02:09 PM

The Polk Sheriff's office says now he is getting another kind of help—deputies Baker-acted him.  The sheriff says his deputies have put their lives on the line for him twice now.

"If he gets in trouble again, we have to consider our safety next time, instead of his," Judd said.

Meaning the next time, deputies might not be so quick to jump in with both feet. what a dumb     :o0   :)))   

Seriously, do we really want people like this wandering around, contaminating the gene pool?  My advice to the gators - bon appetit! 

harley89

My grandmother would say. That boy done been hit by a stupid stick.

gator8_24

Quote from: harley89 on March 08, 2008, 10:49:57 AM
My grandmother would say. That boy done been hit by a stupid stick.

I like that saying!  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview