This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Safari - General Info & Ranks

Started by Mia107,

Previous topic - Next topic

davidneal

well it not at 50000 matchs and 1000 gifts i do know that so i dont know what they are

disneyland lady

Quote from: TeKahu on March 20, 2008, 01:47:48 PM

I'm over 1,000 like you all for the first.....

TeKahu - did you look in your Special Ed Book (my new name for it) for them? I think they are right next to the Guy on the Grassy Knoll Badge and the Where is D.B. Cooper Badge.

disneyland lady insane diego

Waiting on the Easter Bunny

minnie

Again a screen shot  camera.gif of these badges and tiles because pogo wouldn't give us a badge that we can't show off thats just wrong  :((

PogoBadgeHunter

HI yes I looked at SPECIAL ED book.....but will look again.....I contacted ea to see if t I get a response from them...

AND YES whats the point if you can add them to your badges tally or can't see them....(I'll go have another look ty)

Quote" POGO HAVE REALLY GOT TO GET THERE SHIT together before they put out any of the NEW games. It wasn't completed when they put it out there, Just like TriPeaks Deluxe....."unquote from EA and obedian source"

And people are still having trouble with Tri Peaks...

Fluffy756

I am starting to work this is erly april fool joke. It getting to be a waste of time trying to fine out how get this secret badges. We all playing the game I am sure that we should of had them by now.  Only thing I can think of maybe instead of us giving to other players, it the other way around they have to gift to us. (Just a thought) not sure about the other badge. I try every new rank tilttle for an hour or so and so far nothing has happen.

tokiehog

did u ever think 50,000 match SET tiles is 100,000 tiles...hey but that dont work either canadian1.gif

Mistyeyed

its probably going to be like that special bloop badge they had..you have to make some stupid idiotic play on the board to get them...

Tori

I found this on another forum (not cheat related)..thought it very interesting..I will copy and paste..the reply from Pogo about the secret badges..lol No names etc..included

I received this from Pogo regarding the secret badges...now we know

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

This is merely a rumor. Players sometimes misunderstand something, or speculate about something else, and someone else sees it, and thus a rumor is born! We recommend that you ignore it altogether and continue to play games as you have on Pogo. Whenever Pogo has an official announcement, we announce it in the appropriate place, depending on the context of the announcement.

However, here are the names of the Game Award badges in Mahjong Safari, and what you need to do to win them. Please note that this information can be reached at any time by following the steps listed below:

Click the My Stuff button on the Pogo web site.

Select Badge Central from the drop-down menu.

Scroll down until you find the Game Award Badges link (found on the left side of the page) and click it. (A Player Information window will pop-up.)

In the right-hand drop-down menu, select Mahjong Safari.

Click the Search button.

Click the Game Award Mahjong Safari Badges link.

Rank 10: Complete 100 jackpot spins to achieve Rank 10 and earn this badge

Rank 20: Complete 300 jackpot spins to achieve Rank 20 and earn this badge

Rank 30: Complete 1000 jackpot spins to achieve Rank 30 and earn this badge

Rank 40: Complete 2000 jackpot spins to achieve Rank 40 and earn this badge

Rank 50: Complete 3000 jackpot spins to achieve Rank 50 and earn this badge

If I can help you with anything else, please write back and let me know.

Sincerely,

Pogo Kevin
Customer Service Representative

Yep I responded by copy & paste from their help files showing it says 2 secret badges therefore I asked them if they were intentionally starting rumours. I also said I could not find in game awards or special badges a placeholder for them so help me understand this.

While we don't usually post Pogo graphics here, it does seem appropriate at this time.  Here are shots of the two "secret" badges.

Gift Giver - (this has a photo of a gift..not sure I'm allowed to post it here ..ed by Tori)

Matchmaker - (this is a photo of 2 "ladybug" tiles...ed by Tori)

Stinkerbell

I would love to see them, Tori.  I'm sure it's ok to post them.  But they still didn't address the burning question... what does it really take to get them?

Mistyeyed

yeah,sounds like they gave  you the ole runaround again on just what we need to do to get them..dont know how they could say it was just rumours when it was actuallly on the how to play page..hmmm..

Runner

Hello All,

Even though I have been around, this post is very confusing for me.

1st off, the secret badges (when we figure them out ) are going to show in our "SPECIAL EDITION" badge book.
Badges do not show up (even as one to do) in the "SPECIAL EDITION" badge book. The badges only show up when you have achieved whatever
goal is associated with them.

They will show on our profile/stat/winnings/badge pop up when we achieve them.

Pogo has never released a badge that did not show up on the stat pop up page.

example: domino Club 100 badge. It will show in special edition album & stat pop up page.

They are not going to show in the "GAME AWARD" album.

And on the opinion side, I think pogo screwed the pooch on these secret badges.

I think one of two things happend.

1. They messed up and the badges are not working.

2. They were an idea in the making of the game and decided to leave them out.

Either way, something is wrong, there is not a single pogo fan site that says anything different than 50,000 tiles and 5000 gifts.

None of these sites have been wrong before.

disneyland lady

When I was in HELP the other day they did not even have Mahjong Safari in the drop down menu but after reading Tori's post I went back. Here is the exact statement after the other badges and requirements are listed:

There are also secret Mahjong Safari badges that can be earned, but you have to figure out how! Once you have earned these they will show up in the Special Edition badge album.

So typically Pogo Support is not up to date on their own site.  I also found this in their set questions:

Gameplay Questions
Why are there some rooms with the same name?
We are aware that some of the rooms have the same name, and we plan to have this changed by the first week of April.

They have it queued to be changed? I am whelmed at Pogo Quality Control. Thank the Lord the people in that position are employed because they could be working a job that puts lives at risk.

Disneyland lady insane diego 

Waiting on the Easter Bunny

~Sassy~

Quote from: TeKahu on March 20, 2008, 01:47:48 PM
Hey there ppl, and Happy Easter,,
I am ranked 50 and going after the scret badges like everyone....

then just now below I read this...

"Once you have earned these they will show up in the Special Edition badge album."

Well I was told to get "1,000 gifts for 1 badge and 500,000 matched tiles for the other..."

I'm over 1,000 like you all for the first.....

But can someone give me some round about Idea....
And why should they show just in the Special adition book..../
SURELY they would be in our profile badges as well......

So has anyone found out anything more?....

cheers and thanks for your time,
TeKahu

Extra Badges at Safari...I will try to find out how many gifts and how many matches for you. I found these below at one site and it shows the two actual badges.

Gift Giver Badge:  Challenge unknown.
Matchmaker Badge: Challenge unknown. 

~Sassy~

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 22, 2008, 10:11:32 AM
Extra Badges at Safari...I will try to find out how many gifts and how many matches for you. I found these below at one site and it shows the two actual badges.

Gift Giver Badge:  Challenge unknown.
Matchmaker Badge: Challenge unknown. 

This was on another site, I have no clue how true it is.

Mahjong Safari will have two bonus badges in addition to the five game rank badges. One of them is for making 50,000 matches of tiles and the other for giving 1,000 gifts to other players

minnie

all i can say is i guess we find out when we find out lmao  :))

~Sassy~

Minnie,
Hi there. How are you? If you get them let us know...ok.
Hugs,
Sassy :,

janeyluv

so sorry to burst bubbles but i have over 278,000 matched tiles, over 8,000 animal combo's and i have given over 2100 gifts and received over 460 gifts. Still no secret badge

~Sassy~

girls18.gif Well consider my bubble burst. You just never know with Pogo, huh?

minnie

janeyluv

sorry but thought u would want to know, i am beginning to wonder if there is a secret badg

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview